Demons in the physical world

Misery LOVES company!

1 Like

You perceive it as being an asshole which sounds like a personal problem given I simply asked him a question and made a statement on his statement. So if that’s an asshole than you are in for a rude awakening I guess.

1 Like

Saying you can’t say more is as clear as you could of gotten but that’s quite alright, but if you make a statement and someone ask how you came to that belief it’s usually opens up with an explanation or if you can’t you simply say “I can’t” but I’m not going to further derail this conversation on something that’s no longer important. You gave what you could and that’s fine lol.

1 Like

You already did lol

Your understanding of … words. And how you expect or imagine others to answer you is your problem, not mine. I was very clear in my answer. ASK THEM and RESEARCH. That was it. Very clear and anyone with a working brain cell - only one - would know what that means.

I don’t have to write a whole boring story with each answer and each reply in every post, because someone out there is too lazy to think, or got some mental block that prevents their brain from functioning properly. I provide answers in a way that average human intelligence should understand easily. But I’ll keep my promise and try to do better :smiley:

1 Like

How does it feel to feel right all the time? Sad

1 Like

He just did this to me the other day too. Trolls gonna troll

1 Like

Lol I said “further” derail meaning it has already been derailed but to not further it, but sure go with how you feel lol no need to get caught up in your emotions about something no longer important xD

Uh, I don’t even know you nor do I “troll” don’t spread nonsense especially untrue nonsense.

Oh… he’s a professional then lol Sorry that you suffered that as well.

1 Like

You do this so much you can’t even keep track. Get your life together

1 Like

Damn i just asked a question

1 Like

My apologies

2 Likes

You should probably calm down, because 1. I don’t troll, and 2. I don’t even know you. You’re commenting on here to further cause issues that were never there to begin with.

3 Likes

Sorry @TheRookie please accept my apology

1 Like

So I previously wrote:

“Whose demon is bigger?” type questions slide genuine magickal experiences and topics right off the main page and dumb-down the forum, until we’re going to end up with an index that looks like this:

“How can i fly like Xmens?”
“Do you see what I do in this photo”
“If demons can do anything can I grow big penis”
“I need a spirit that can make me control reality which is best”
“Which spirit is really most powerful of all”
“Does Batman do magick”
“Where does demons come from on earth and why is it hot”
“If I do magick for a month will I be able to commend 10,00 legion ninjas?”
“Can spirits make me the richest man on earth?”
“Is god really satan because both are all powerful”
“Which spell is best for make me own all the money in the world?”
“If angels are the bad guys and demons helping us is an angel the real adversary?”

… etcetera.

Hypothetical questions like these can never be answered satisfactorily because for everyone who has one answer, an alternative viewpoint exists, so the best result is theoretical answers that go nowhere and the most likely result is argument.

The way this thread degenerated is ample proof of concept, though that in no way excuses the bad manners shown here, and I ask all who indulged in rudeness to please conduct yourself in a more mature manner in future.

With apologies to OP this topic is going nowhere so I am going to close it, a better question may have been “Has anyone successfully manifested a spirit to physical form?” since that takes less of a flyer on belief systems and stays more grounded in actual experiences.

4 Likes