Demons in the physical world

If a demon wanted to, could it manifest itself in the real world without us doing evocation ? Like if I’m walking down the street Lucifer just appears next to me as a human, animal etc and everyone can see him

1 Like

Yes, but not physically, they would appear as “spirits” which is why most consider these beings spirits because they hold no physical form outside of their own plane, at least when coming to ours.

2 Likes

So how would we see them ? As ghosts ?

1 Like

They’ll be seen as spirits which yeah some use interchangeably with ghosts.

1 Like

Could they do physical things ? Like drive a car, beat someone up or something ?

1 Like

Demons, usually, cannot do this. Out of trance manifestations can and do happen, but corporeal interaction is very rare, even in ritualized contexts, since these spirits don’t function that way. Maybe in a Window Area, this can occur.

3 Likes

Demons could send a regular person or animal to fulfill your request.

2 Likes

I know that but i just wanted to know if they themselves coule pop up when the feel like it

As far as I know. Yes they can do that.

But you still need the evocation to call them and an exceptional reason to give for such request. They may do that on their own but they won’t do it to prove anything to anyone or play games or because someone just asked for it and gave them irresistible offerings.

This is probably one of their most guarded most forbidden things to do. The only ones who could do it, that I know of, are Demons, Angels and Spirits of the dead.

What I’m talking about is their manifestation in a physical form, not possession of a human or an animal body that already exists.

2 Likes

They would need to possess someone to appear in the flesh. Demons are incorporeal.

2 Likes

What?

They need a body, be it possession or hybrid human babies.

Angels and Demons are not supposed to do that unless they have permission and there’s a good reason to do it. That’s what I mean. They’re not allowed to do it on their own. If they do that, they’re severely punished for it.

That’s what I know.

2 Likes

Permission from who? Lol

1 Like

Ask them or research :wink:

1 Like

lol The demons and angels I’ve had experience with have done such plenty of times without punishment so I’m curious where that idea came from

lol Cool then you already believe your experience and what you know. If you’re curious then research. And whatever you find, that’s your answer.

Lol that’s basically saying “I have this view but I wont tell you how I came to this view” I mean that’s fine if you won’t but like at least be upfront about it xD

2 Likes

Do you just spend all your time being an asshole on the internet?

1 Like

I said in my answer to the question and to you “that’s what I know” because I can’t say more. That’s why my answer to you was to ask them and research. What would that mean except that I don’t want to mention details and encouraging you to find out for yourself? Can’t get more clear than that to be honest but I promise to do better :smiley:

1 Like