Demons Helping Raise Kundalini

That seems self destructive. I wouldn’t want to force the Kundalini and hurt myself.

Other experienced LHP occultists have told me that the archangels are of the False Light and that I should avoid them so idk

Sorry, but there’s no such thing as “False Light.”

It sounds like the people you spoke to are simply reversing the dogma of religion, so instead of demons being evil and bad, its the angels that are evil and bad. Either way, it is dogma, not Truth.

You have to find these things out for yourself though. As someone who works with both angels and demons, I have found that most of what people say about them is just flat out wrong, but it is a personal decision you have to make on your own.

2 Likes

Stories like this are why I’ve avoided Kunda. My suggestions are either summon the two who broke you, tell them they broke you, and ask them to fix it in the best way, OR give Azazel or Uphir a whirl. I know Azazel does some really good third eye and balancing work and I know Uphir is highly advanced on doing surgery work for humans. Good luck on fixing your broken everything!

1 Like

There is an answer to this question, here it is:check it

yes, I practice these techniques and my kundalini rising is ‘‘CONTROLLED’’ . Only when i sit for my practices, jolts of energy runs through my spine, never in an uncontrolled way. Give it a try few times and see if it works or not? I think it will work.

Kundalini cannot be forced only if you ignore it. It will destroy you.

Kundalini is not a thing, is the basis of the central nervious system. Is not a separate entity from your mind. The mind itself uses the will power based on that power.