Demons Helping Raise Kundalini

Hi, I’m MJim and have been in the occult for less than 5 months. I bought Robert Bruce’s course to raise kundalini (to gain clairvoyance) but in a desperate attempt to raise it, I impulsively invoked Tanin’iver and Taninsam. I did not know the full consequences before diving into this and was very naive going into it. I gave them my blood and have been feeling the effects of the kundalini so far. I’ve felt burning chi when I was high and it was so bad that I had to quit smoking altogether. Every night I wake up with chi being blasted up my system during sleep paralysis and can’t go 2 hours without waking up. An experienced occultist told me that these entities set up the alchemical process so that it can’t be reversed which really left me in despair.

This experienced occultist actually went through kundalini awakening and had to endure a few years of turmoil where he had to basically learn how to live with this horrible pain. He told me to quit all my practices like meditation and grounding so that the kundalini will eventually cool down. Thing is though that by barely focusing on the breath or concentrating for a long time, it arouses the kundalini and starts sending chi up to my third eye or crown chakra. I actually don’t know what to do anymore. I would consider suicide but I love my family dearly and would not want to do that to them.

With that said, I was wondering if there are some experienced occultist here that could give me advice.

Thanks,
MJim

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Since this is a topic thread, please click the image below and introduce yourself properly in our intro thread:

handIntro

1 Like

I don’t get it why you even thought to raise Kundalini (in that way) while you’re so new in this. I don’t claim to be an expert, but as far as I know normally to have a Kundalini awakening, takes years of daily energy work and practice till you’re ready to do so. Yea I know how that sounds, and I know that some, especially in BALG, do it eitherway and some will even advice you to raise Kundalini (wrong imo), and I’ve seen at least half complaining about pains. My advice is to call the same Spirits and ask them to help you handle it with the best way possible for you.

P.S. There are other ways to gain clairvoyance, Kundalini isn’t the answer for everything. Do not take shortcuts if you’re not experienced.

1 Like

Like I said, I didn’t know the full consequences and was really naive. If I had, I wouldn’t have invoked these beings and worked on the Kundalini. I just hope there is some technique or spirit out there that can ease my pain but that’s probably just me being naive again…

1 Like

Call Archangel Raphael! He makes everything better :heart_eyes: that’s from my own experience :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Seek a reiki master, he can open the channel for the Kundalini energy flow. Till then stay away from every spiritual practice.

I was told that angels are archonic especially archangels and I don’t want to piss off these gods so I don’t know if I should invoke that entity.

You sure that wouldn’t make the process worse?

Miku have you any specific prayer to archangel for opening third eye ?

Welcome to the forum, @Muzammil_Khan. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Archons are archons, they have no free will, archangels are sovereign daemons with free will and they can help.
Ask Raphael.

Part of the issue is the channels you have for energy flow are probably partially blocked and/or too narrow - it’s like trying to put the flow of a fireman’s hose through a straw - the straw breaks and the water goes along channels it’s not meant to, making a mess aka causing illness and pain.

So if you can open the correct channels for the flow wider, that should reduce the flow along the improper paths and relieve the distress.

2 Likes

That’s messed up. U can try seeking guidance from some experienced lamas if there are any in Ur area. AN experience Reiki master is 2nd option They may have some mantra, visualization which can smooth out the friction. They research on this subject for 800 years, most likely they may have some solution. Now the best option is to let it rise, without trying to hold it back. Dietary restriction and moderation in sexual activity will HELP, FOR SURE. U can ask archangel Raphael for help. Don’t do something out of hopelessness. Know that it is just a temporary phenomena and later the reward will be unbelievably high.

2 Likes

Go full throttle on Breathing Meditation.
The best defense is a good offense.

1 Like

As I mentioned before, there is a process until the Kundalini awakening. I’m sure there are more experts here to explain it better, but Prana should flow balanced both in left and right channels so it can flow on the central as well. Usually a sudden Kundalini awakening with such symptoms as yours is an indication for a blocked central channel (sushumna).
P.S. Please someone correct me here If I’m wrong… :sweat:

1 Like

Kundalini never stops growing, there no point in life when you can say: i’ve got all the power or all the activation at maximum, is dynamic, is a constant growth if you let it. Or get killed in the process if you stick on the mind side.

1 Like

Giving U 2 techniques to make UR body/mind conductive for proper kundalini rising. If U had done this before the main practice , this problem wouldn’t have happened.

1- chant ‘AUM’ , while chanting ‘A’ one should feel the vibration in stomach region, ‘U’ in heart region and while chanting ‘M’ feel vibration in head region , feeling that the vibration is also rising from below making a way , will clear many blocked pathways and make the system ready for kundalini rising. (While chanting initially if one sweats like working out in a gym then that means it is being done correctly. Do it atleast 21 times in a row)

2- - YouTube Its called Nadi Suddhi/purification pranayama. To clear the blockages in UR channels, so that energy can move freely without causing problem.

1 Like

thats an outright dumb statement, Archangels are there to help, no need to be afraid of them. Ask raphael, and I am sure he will help.

1 Like

No prayers are needed in calling an archangel!!! Just call the name in 3 parts like “Ra pha el” until you feel it’s enough. You may want to use their sigil to focus on. Say please and thank you! And mean it.

You have experience with that technique? It seems like any meditation just further arouses the burning chi. I just don’t want to practice a certain technique and only worsen my situation.