Demons? Do they ultimately want to see our Demise?

Gods are not infinite.

You want technique?

Reverse the flow, cause your being fed off of every time you feel an elation, or a depression…
Or any other emotion that you think comes from you.
Humans are more cattle than they wish to realize.

Keep on keepin’ on.

1 Like

From an individual who has spent so much time pondering… it really isn’t that great of a habit. Maybe I have done it too much, or heard too many people talk about “knowing” what “reality” is, regurgitating the same ideas that don’t do much for anyone, but for me at least, and from what I have experienced… has this really helped you improve your magic? This is why I a taking a break from the internet, I’m taking my wireless card out the comp and having my brother take care of it for at least the next month. It’s just become a huge waste of time researching things that I ultimately wind up doing completely the opposite of the prescribed mode. So no matter how useful or foolish what I say on here is to others, it is a complete waste of my time most often. I have made some cool friends, but I gotta get off the internet haha

[quote=“the1gza, post:19, topic:2238”]But this is once again another posturing of ideas from us folks who obviously have not come close to experiencing reality for what it can be. Otherwise, we would not be here. I just don’t see how it is that I eat a God, and then the muthafucka still exists. At that point, who cares, people can have as much as they want, because they could never eat “the whole thing”. So at that point, the hierarchy is dead, because there would be no point to eating since this thing has nothing to run out of. If they are, then we live in a universe full of idiotic entities that don’t even know themselves for their idiotic and redundant activities. “Oh he ate a piece of my infinity, I’m gonna get him!!”

Or maybe, just maybe, we have an idiotic perception where we can only experience things with a perception where we must continuously be parasites, so no matter the entity, it will always have a parasitic quality because we can’t see these multidimensional beings in a more holistic light. And so we fall in love with these limited ideas where we can’t even experience things as an alternative, like somehow we can understand infinity with just our current perception…

But again, I fucked up. I’m gonna leave this alone. If it works for you, cool. But these ideas, none of them, including my own, have any real substantiality outside of what we are willing to experience. That’s why this forum is full of useless debates… this shit didn’t do anything but have people chime in their opinions to say, “I’m the real right one”. Rather than talking about effective magic technique and exploration, it’s been a whole lot of posturing from us, who are the minor kings of nothing. So what is the point, who’s learned anything that actually helps them excel to their potential from this conversation or others like it?

OP, I’ll say what I have said to many others: You’re on your own with this one haha.[/quote]

Now this is just my personal theorie here, but I believe that the effectiveness of eating an entity may be at least partially dependent on how well known it is.

I know a girl who trapped Beelzebub but I went ahead and did some stuff with him that same day. I think the beelzebub that was trapped may have been just the girls perception of him. Whears other people may not share that. I don’t have any first hand experience to verify if this is how it works with eating things, but I do have some second hand experience that would suggest as much as I know someone who claimed to destroy a certain entity but I know that entity still exists at least for me.

Now lets think about if its an unknown god, only you will be perceiving its existence and if it gets eaten that’ll be a great deal more effective then say if you ate Azazel. During one of my first shamanic journeys I got a version of thousands of mouths eating each other, I took that to be representitive of existence itself which is like oroboros eating its own tail.

useless debate?

if anywhere, BALG is the only place on the internet that i know of where debates are useful.

now, after pondering this food-chain concept, i feel more alive and willing to fight and put extra energy and time into THE WORK!!!

thanks BALG!

and i also think that food-chain should be taken in a broader sense. take ants for an example. they are pretty low on the food chain in our view. but humans don’t even eat ants. still, ants do their part in a thriving ecosystem.

similarly, humans are getting pounded for centuries by jewish banking system. ---- and this is proven to be a fact.

i work, they fuck me. and to be frank, this exact phenomenon led me to magick, to do all i can to improve my position on the ladder. i don’t want to eat wieners to the rest of my life.

Hey, if it works for you, go on then. Whatever works is right, so shiiiii

This "we are all gods" new age bullshit that is being fed to people is utter rubbish. You are not gods.

You want to Ascend the Ladder?
Wanna climb the Hierarchy?
You want Godhood?

You got to eat Gods.

New Age? Humans are created in the image of the of the transcendent being that can be called God. They are imbued with its spirit through which they can identify with it. This is why the human is potentially above every other spirit in the cosmos barring one. This is not “New Age”, but the most ancient esoteric doctrine. But your writing the plural gods with a capital letter shows just how philosophically confused you are.

Poete, Poete, I agree with everything you are saying. But look at the history of discussions of this nature… do they really go anywhere? If you are up to the fight then hey, I can’t stop you. But It might be a better use of your time to let this one die. I don’t see how the OP was helped at all by this, but hopefully they got something from it.

Dude, I hear you, but anyone who comes on here telling human beings that they are inherently food for worms is wittingly or unwittingly a mouthpiece for a spiritual force and its spiritual scum that hate and despise you for what you are: a child of God, better than they, and, as Zarathustra figured out, for all intents and purposes sent here as a divine avatar into the material world to kick their asses. Stop bowing people. Start kicking ass.

fuck yeah!

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:26, topic:2238”]

This “we are all gods” new age bullshit that is being fed to people is utter rubbish.
You are not gods.

You want to Ascend the Ladder?
Wanna climb the Hierarchy?
You want Godhood?

You got to eat Gods.

New Age? Humans are created in the image of the of the transcendent being that can be called God. They are imbued with its spirit through which they can identify with it. This is why the human is potentially above every other spirit in the cosmos barring one. This is not “New Age”, but the most ancient esoteric doctrine. But your writing the plural gods with a capital letter shows just how philosophically confused you are.[/quote]

I just want to make it clear that while I agree that there are ways to eat gods that I also agree with what poet is saying. In my expereience at least, to eat a god you need to overpower it yourself. So yeah thats how it goes there.

Are they now?

If you think there is only one God, then it is you who is confused.

“The One True God…”
“Children of God…”
“Humans are above all but God…”

You have got a lot of religious baggage.

There is no confusion.
Only Praxis of Apotheosis.

Stop Bowing?
No shit.

Fixed.

Yes, humans are inherently food for worms when they are dead.
It is called the circle of life.
Alas, I am not talking about when a human is dead.
I am not talking about worms.

So,
Which of you has achieved Godlike status?
Which of you has evoked a Haitian Lwa?
Just asking…

What does evoking Lwa have to do with Apotheosis?
Just asking…

[quote=“KristinaKarina, post:33, topic:2238”]So,
Which of you has achieved Godlike status?
Which of you has evoked a Haitian Lwa?
Just asking…[/quote]

Well I did get some Legos for Christmas, so to them I am kind of like a God, towering over their pathetic little lives. Time for a flood mwhahahahaha!

In all seriousness

Some of us have reached what I like to call Godforms. It is a moment in time when you reach a sort of union with your highest self. Happened to me once, been trying to get back ever since.

Others have been working on it longer and thus can reach it better than I can.

Eating gods is my whole path. It’s what I’m striving towards, it’s that shining star.

The food chain isn’t a straight line, it’s a circle. Things eat things eat things eat things.

Besides, absorbing a god’s power is the quickest way to godhood.