Demons? Do they ultimately want to see our Demise?

Ok In Santeria The Orishas just want to help you make your life the best it can be. In Palo The Muerto the Spirit that is in charge of you has an oath and a pact to help you have the best life also. I was reading John Dees Necronomicon and in it he says that the enities that are demonic ultimately want to see us destroyed. Are we like the bosses that They work for? they do the job for us but they secretly hate us?

Depends on what “demons” you’re talking about.

This is my motto: When coming to the immortal possibilities of magic, you should always take the words of a dead man with a grain of salt. Just a thought

That is what innovation is for. And this is why innovation should be encouraged.

John Dee’s Necronomicon?
No such thing.
So who cares what it says in it.

[quote=“DGLN, post:5, topic:2238”]John Dee’s Necronomicon?
No such thing.
So who cares what it says in it.[/quote]

it’s basically a replica of the simon necronomicon with a lot of missing information and the only true addition is the various forms and names of narlothotep(I think there is a y in there somewhere) which is most likely bullshit.
aren’t you the guy who said nothing is true, everything is permitted?

Nyarlothotep was a great story.

I won’t get into if the Elder God are “Real” or not but the short story Nyarlothotep has something interesting in it. At the end the protagonist notes that he begins to feel “off” he starts to feel less human and more like something else. I found it similar to the way I feel in invocations or in long pathworkings. Strange thoughts, strange behaviors, strange sights and sounds.

H.P.L. knew his shit.

I’m not saying he’s not legit… I just think the author of the information was handing out bullshit.

Right, sorry I wasn’t trying to say one is legit or not. I have never worked with the Necronomicon in any form. I was just making an observation about a similarity I found in HPL’s work.

Well back to doing whatever it is I do.

[quote=“Icarus, post:6, topic:2238”][quote=“DGLN, post:5, topic:2238”]John Dee’s Necronomicon?
No such thing.
So who cares what it says in it.[/quote]

it’s basically a replica of the simon necronomicon with a lot of missing information and the only true addition is the various forms and names of narlothotep(I think there is a y in there somewhere) which is most likely bullshit.
aren’t you the guy who said nothing is true, everything is permitted?[/quote]

Hassan i Sabbah said it, I merely quoted him.
If one wants to believe what others write, trying to pass it off as authentic…believe it. I don’t care.
People believe stupid shit.
Everything is permitted does not mean believing what you read as fact.

Humans are not the Boss…they are low on the food chain.
Humans are Moon Food.

Humans are Moon Food.[/quote]

… WOW. I mean really, if that is the case, then doing magic is a COMPLETE waste of time. If you really believe that, what the hell are you even doing magic for, why are you even on a forum that would go completely against that? “Low on the food chain”… REALLY??

why not? [quote=“the1gza, post:12, topic:2238”][quote=“DGLN, post:11, topic:2238”][quote=“jaysalamone, post:1, topic:2238”]Are we like the bosses that They work for? they do the job for us but they secretly hate us?[/quote]

Humans are Moon Food.[/quote]

… WOW. I mean really, if that is the case, then doing magic is a COMPLETE waste of time. If you really believe that, what the hell are you even doing magic for, why are you even on a forum that would go completely against that? “Low on the food chain”… REALLY??[/quote]

why wouldn’t humans be low on the food chain?

animals are below humans in a food chain. why humans wouldn’t be below greater beings?

this food-chain idea could very well be the point of ascent.

These beings wouldn’t even be part of our reality if we didn’t call them into it. For 98% of humanity, the Goetic demons, the elementals, the Voudon Loa… these things have no tangible role in their lives. So how can they be so high that they don’t even matter unless we look at them? Hell, many people “belive” in the Judeo-Christian God, and yet 99% of those followers spend 99% of their day breaking the “laws” of that God. So if that God is so high, or any other for that matter, why on Earth would they need us to recognize them? Otherwise, lightning is just just lightning, wind is just wind, rain is just rain… it isn’t until humans started deifying these things that those gods even stepped into this reality.

I believe hierarchy in itself is completely useless for magicians to live by. You may use the hierarchy to transition your mind out of it, but we should at least be aware that it is a game. I don’t consider myself higher than these beings, but to consider myself lower will NEVER put me at their “level”. Hell, these beings are continuously telling people to cut that type of thinking out, but like lazy folks you continuously see the blood sacrifices, even if the entity is like, “Dog, I been sayin’ that you got the power you need. Why are you still using blood like it means somethin’… whatever let’s get to work then.”

I mean, a food chain is basically based off of feeding off those things below us. So why on earth would an entity elevate it’s food source to possibly eat it? That’s completely nonsensical, that’s an idea that is completely out there. And we might consider ourselves higher than animals on the food chain, but that itself is circumstantial. If you are in the jungle with nothing but your own butt-naked ass, then you get far lower on that food chain. There are parasites in many people’s bodies right now that are so prevalent that they got folks eating shit that makes the parasites proliferate. So the whole idea of a food chain is itself foolish and only relevant according to a narrow perspective.

The idea of a “greater” being is simply the thing you remedy with magic. These ideas… they are infant things. Not that they are bad, but they are only really useful as experiences to get involved with as we see fit. But to commit to an idea like a “food-chain” as if it is any more “real” than “Hans Moleman’s Fortress of Doom”… completely against the idea of magick in my experience, which is to liberate us from our own contrived ideas of reality.

Nothing comes close to us at the top of the food chain. We aren’t humans! This is just a vessel we live in! We are Gods! Living Gods! Ascent is finding out who you really are. There is no food chain! Just us gathering information so that we may get back to our true state: Gods!

That reference tho.

It is called the Hierarchy of Devouring.
It is everywhere.
It is everything.
It is nature. It is super-nature.
Everything gets devoured.
Even galaxies devour other galaxies.

Ponder this maxim…
As above, so below.

What you see happening around you in this cube, is happening on a grand scale.

You are fucking food.

It does not matter what you believe.
The more you grow and gain power, the tastier you become.
You stand out like a lightbulb in the dark. The more energy you collect, the more others want to eat you.
You better get ready for war, cause if you want to become a god, it is going to get fucking dirty.

This “we are all gods” new age bullshit that is being fed to people is utter rubbish.
You are not gods.

You want to Ascend the Ladder?
Wanna climb the Hierarchy?
You want Godhood?

You got to eat Gods.

Better sharpen your teeth and hone your s(kills).

1 Like

[quote=“DGLN, post:17, topic:2238”]You got to eat Gods.

Better sharpen your teeth and hone your s(kills).[/quote]

I’ll tell you right now, that this isn’t a metaphor, you can literally eat a god.

I’m gonna leave this one alone. Apparently, we must have people so knowledgeable that they somehow know more about the unlimited than anyone else (see how dumb that sounds). It’s true, it doesn’t matter what I believe, it’s really about the experience, and my experience has shown me that parasitism is only for parasites. So if that is what people are experiencing… well then they are what they realize.

But this is once again another posturing of ideas from us folks who obviously have not come close to experiencing reality for what it can be. Otherwise, we would not be here. I just don’t see how it is that I eat a God, and then the muthafucka still exists. At that point, who cares, people can have as much as they want, because they could never eat “the whole thing”. So at that point, the hierarchy is dead, because there would be no point to eating since this thing has nothing to run out of. If they are, then we live in a universe full of idiotic entities that don’t even know themselves for their idiotic and redundant activities. “Oh he ate a piece of my infinity, I’m gonna get him!!”

Or maybe, just maybe, we have an idiotic perception where we can only experience things with a perception where we must continuously be parasites, so no matter the entity, it will always have a parasitic quality because we can’t see these multidimensional beings in a more holistic light. And so we fall in love with these limited ideas where we can’t even experience things as an alternative, like somehow we can understand infinity with just our current perception…

But again, I fucked up. I’m gonna leave this alone. If it works for you, cool. But these ideas, none of them, including my own, have any real substantiality outside of what we are willing to experience. That’s why this forum is full of useless debates… this shit didn’t do anything but have people chime in their opinions to say, “I’m the real right one”. Rather than talking about effective magic technique and exploration, it’s been a whole lot of posturing from us, who are the minor kings of nothing. So what is the point, who’s learned anything that actually helps them excel to their potential from this conversation or others like it?

OP, I’ll say what I have said to many others: You’re on your own with this one haha.

I like hearing all the differing opinions, I find that I can agree with parts of two contradictory statements. It helps me see what I need to meditate on.

Eating Gods? Interesting concept. Possible? No clue, never tried it. But interesting to ponder.