Demons bound to astral and physic body

Hello to all,

how many demons can a human be bound with? Is there a limit? Bound to astral and physic body…

Is this about that seller saying they’d bind 1000 demons to someone?

I mean, wtf - sorry but magick is about getting tasks done, not being melodramatic like something from some old fairy tale.

There’s probably no specific number, some demons we interact with are said to command legions, thousands, but does that matter?

“What do you need done?” is more important than this nonsensical numbers game some online sellers play.

And ONE good solid pact is plenty for anyone to do almost all the magick they need, IMO.

you know, i don’t think there is. i think there is only the limit of your own self in how many relationships you want to have going at once. i am currently “bound” in various ways to 5 demons right now and I’m cool with that.

i also hold various priesthoods of various gods and in a way that makes me bound to them in a way, i think the question you really want to ask is is there any physical or astral side-effect of maintaining active connection with multiple spirits.

to that end i say YES, yes there is. but that depends on the nature of the spirits you are working with, and usually such effect is something decided upon before you ever are bound. (if you don’t know what it is maybe you should ask)

oh and like eva says, make sure you have them DO stuff for you, cuz otherwise whats the point right?

In my opinion, that depends entirely on your purpose of the relationship with the “demons”, or spirits in the first place. I’m, personally, not fond of spirits or “demons” doing our “biddings” just for the sake of strengthen our egos.

So, whats the point of not making them “do stuff” for us? The point is to make a choice of their own, and decide if it’s worth their time to aid us when necessary. If the spirits I’m working with choose to aid me, they do it by their own hands and without me asking them every single time. The dependency should be, in my opinion, equal to both parties.

I might think and work differently than most magicians and have different views of things, but I want to learn and teach in my relationship with spirits and entities.

It’s approximately 11.6 demons per kilogram of bodyweight. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m hammered. :slight_smile:

In my opinion, that depends entirely on your purpose of the relationship with the “demons”, or spirits in the first place. I’m, personally, not fond of spirits or “demons” doing our “biddings” just for the sake of strengthen our egos.

So, whats the point of not making them “do stuff” for us? The point is to make a choice of their own, and decide if it’s worth their time to aid us when necessary.[/quote]

Yes - and just to clarify, I believe that “magick is about getting tasks done” - in a solid pact, that can and in my case DOES include the spirit asking me to do things for them, things which need a human and specifically one with the skills I’ve acquired and so on, all of which is a fair and completely agreeable aspect of our pact.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6895”]Is this about that seller saying they’d bind 1000 demons to someone?

I mean, wtf - sorry but magick is about getting tasks done, not being melodramatic like something from some old fairy tale.

There’s probably no specific number, some demons we interact with are said to command legions, thousands, but does that matter?

“What do you need done?” is more important than this nonsensical numbers game some online sellers play.

And ONE good solid pact is plenty for anyone to do almost all the magick they need, IMO.[/quote]

Lets not forget that part of the Magick is actually the emotional power generated by the Drama of certain old fairy tales. So you need to decide on the usefulness of Fairy Tales. You can always find something useful in the old to create new things, but that requires Creativity. Crafting symbols, and hence Stories is in fact a Masterful Art which one never rests to evolve ones skills as it is in fact the pure art of weaving magick itself… Look no further than say Hollywood or small or big time Politics where massivr campaigns are Undertaken to Weave a Story-Line to Magickally Mesmerize the Masses to Vote for such and such a person … Whether its a Social Climber, Hollywood Celebrity or Politician… It is your magick vs theirs…or you just simply operate within your own parameters and Let Live.

Well yes, but those sellers aren’t even bringing in the power of fairytales from what I saw, but otherwise I agree with you, those archetypes have a LOT of power. I think I posted before how I have this meditation on lying in an enchanted sleep in a glass coffin, all satin and roses, being adored by my Knights… yeah, erm anyway let’s move on! ;D

Nice idea. I can aspire to something similar with Valkyrja Warrior Goddesses!