Demons are mostly for harm, why try to ask them to help?

@Mike_Bee
That was said for succubus only, my opinion is not same for other creatures.

1 Like

Some magicians have excellent relationships with succubi and incubi. I personally donā€™t think Iā€™d be interested in that kind of relationship with that class of spirit but others I respect have found value and meaning in it. I chose not to judge it I guess. You are welcome to your views though, Iā€™m not telling you youā€™re wrong Iā€™m just saying I see it differently. :wink:

3 Likes

@princeaddriano even if addressing something as specific as incubi and succubi I would have to still agree with @Mike_Bee. Everything is experienced based and in my experience I am greatful and have prospered vastly in my dealings and relationships with these amazing beings.

5 Likes

@Undying.Embers

it was mentioned in my post that ā€œdifferent peoples have different experienceā€

My experience with them was not good and history proves what is succubi/incubi

No more clarification neededā€¦

Oh Iā€™m not descrediting your experience. Itā€™s just as valid.

Add:
I know longer believe in a definitive single reality because everyone has a different perception of it.

4 Likes

And what do you think are the results of such choices?

1 Like

And as well as curious of the consequences Iā€™d be curious of your definition of what you call ā€œthe darkā€ as well.
One personā€™s dark could be anotherā€™s light

1 Like

@princeaddriano I agree with everything you wrote in the original post, people think only of the sex and pleasure aspect but never of the fact that these beings literally feed on you.

For some people this exchange is ok but just like you said, itā€™s hard to break free once you commit and if you donā€™t know what youā€™re getting into, you could get seriously sick.
Iā€™ve seen way too many people that work extensively with darker entities getting sick and living painful lifes. Magick should help you take control of your life, not ruin you.

3 Likes

Like @Mike_Bee mentioned there are many entities that aid in healings. I consider myself lucky aswell due to the fact that I had many bad run-ins in the past with my fair share of negative malicious entities that were parasites in disguise. Having getting down banishment techniques I could finally set fourth my intentions of contacting well known beings to bring success in my journey. Lilith is and will always be my prime example of how beautifully she got me right back up on my two feet. No matter how strict of a teacher she was but again helpful demons that are there for purpose for you donā€™t fuck around at all.

All they want is to see you succeed in the end and grow much more than what you were before. The same can said with the succubus entities Iā€™ve worked with before with Lilith. All they wanted was to see me get things back on track as much as they wanted me to see soar into new beginnings. Funny how demons will go out of their way to help you get your shit together within time while your so called actual friends leave you to dry out in the dust. These entities has been the biggest help to me in a long time. This path is the reason why I even got the chance to meet some great people out there once again that turned out to be wonderful people in the end.

5 Likes

It varies on what spirit was asked and what was asked for. Normally spirits try to align people to their frequency. The result is the person slowly become more like them and less like their selves. They basically slowly change you into something else that is more agreeable to them.

Zen

2 Likes

Lower frequencies, shells, etc. Normally reflected as the energies associated with yearning, wantonness, wrath, fear, despair, etc.

As for the consequences of such spirits, they offer their own form of liberation, but most people and spirits/souls become consumed by them. That is why I always say make sure it is truly what you want before you allow your anger/desire/fear/despair to consume you. Otherwise, you will jump from source to source never satisfied and always wanting more and more until you become nothing more than a shadow of your former self.

Zen

2 Likes

I have to say that this is not my (limited) experience thus far. In fact its the opposite and I feel like the more I associate with these beings the more I uncover parts of myself that have hitherto been buried.
My experience thus far is actually that Im becoming more myself.

On the topic of incubi/succubi specifically: since I worked with succubi I can accept my sexuality more wholly, feel more complete and more confident in myself.

3 Likes

They treat you according to how you treat them, at least in my experience. If you are only looking for sex, the incubi and succubi may empty you without mercy. If you intend to use them or worship them blindly, they will destroy you. I still remember the tragic story of the german translator of the Liber Lilith.
Thatā€™s how they work, they can be charming but also very proud and idealistic. However, if you treat them fairly, they can become the best familiars.

It is true that Lilith is especially severe, but she is also very wise and will help you if you gain her trust. As you say, both she and the lilitu are entities that are there to help you, if you know how to work with them.

This is interesting. By working with these entities, they evolve along with you and you can grow together. But it is true that if you come previously with negative energies, these entities can help you to balance them.

3 Likes

Same here.
It depends a lot on your preconceived ideas, but also on learning and prejudices. It takes a very open mind to work with these entities, but in my case it has been all benefits.

2 Likes

Isnt that the fictional part of the book?
Might be wrong here though since its been a while since I put my nose into that book.

Iā€™m not entirely sure where fiction begins and reality ends in this particular case. According to Donald Tyson, the Liber Lilith came into his hands translated by a german man with whom he communicated by letters. Apparently this man became obsessed with the figure of Lilith, to the point of cutting and amputations, and it seems that he even committed suicide or died in a violent way.
Iā€™m not a big fan of these pop culture denigrations of succubi and demons, but I found it curious.

But it is quite possible that it is nothing more than a saucy story to embellish the grimoire, which is the main part. I would love to ask the author personally- this is already a literary curiosity.,- but I have never found a way to communicate with him. If anyone has more information, I would love to know more.

2 Likes

Most of the story of Liber Lilith is fiction. Donald Tyson stated as much in an interview back in 2007 (he was discussing his just released Necronomicon book and the interviewer asked him what other fiction he had written). His book Sexual Alchemy is far more practical for calling upon sexual spirits.

1 Like

That explains it all.
I wasnā€™t quite sure because I read it some time ago, and it was a translation into my language, not the original one. But it already seemed strange to me that a contemporary manifestation of Lilith could be so violent and cruel. There are too many horror stories that do not correspond to reality. But it is true that Sexual Alchemy is a quite instructive work.

3 Likes

Tyson weaved a bit of fact into the narrative of Liber Lilith to give it more realism, but it is indeed a work of fiction. HP Lovecraft did the same thing back in the 20ā€™s (I think he might have pioneered the technique, actually) and would use real science articles of his day to give a bit of realism to the events in his stories.

2 Likes

I always thought the grimoire was authentic and the story of how he obtained it was fictional. But the way you put it sounds like the grimoire is also not entirely authentic?