Demons and Mental health

I’m a music “composer” - I make music and release it myself or labels release it. I have LOTS to complete for my personal deadlines.

I have been working magick with the Goetia spirits, Amducias and Naberius in relation to art and music, ability and inspiration.

Since then, more than usual, depression and even suicidal thoughts have been daily dragging on me.

Part of this, inspiration, I brought this on myself. I know how art, expression and problem solving works, and I know the spirits do what they can with what you ask of them.

Lesson learned, and now what?

2 Likes

I’ve done banishing rituals, stopped doing anymore magick other than prayer, and of course, journal daily anyway.

2 Likes

Working with Daemons isn’t causing your depression.
If it’s clinical or not, there are Daemons and Angels who will actually help improve it.
Orias, Marbas and Rahael are the first off the top of my head but there are more.

4 Likes

Thanks, I am all ears for insight

1 Like

I have noticed that when I work with demons - other than Lucifer - certain issues I have (anxiety, depression, irritability) increase. I have found that grounding helps a lot. Also, being aware of what I’m experiencing helps, along with intentional mood adjustments (if you know how to do this).

2 Likes

I am now working with the Angel Nachliel for assistance in this.

2 Likes

If you think it’s the demons causing it, stop trying to run away. Call them up, ask them to stop if they are causing it.

4 Likes

I believe my request to Amducias to have an increased amount of inspiration to write music unintentionally has caused an increase in depression. I am inspired by it and solve emotional problems through art.

Thus, amducias ramped up more toxicity emotionally so I would have more to work with.

I have decided to begin working with the angel of compassion Nachliel to help me with this.

Interesting

1 Like

Also if you’re new to this like me I found the journey to cause these types of thoughts. Not the demon or magick itself just the transfer between states of being, takes a lot for our bodies and minds to comprehend everything

2 Likes

Sometimes it could also be the Daemons personality too. For example Asmoday can be moody and angry so sometimes it can rub off. I second calling up Amducias and just discussing it with him. I’ve done this before with Belial, they listen and adjust if they are coming on too strongly.
Remember if you succeed, they do too, so it isn’t in their best interests to hinder you, let them know.

Working with more than one is not bad either, I’m sure the Angel Nachliel can help out as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are working with them you are already not normal

4 Likes

This is true! Haha

2 Likes

Unlikely any spirit would actively cause depression. Most likely its an energetic issue, as your consciousness raises, have a look at the chakras. For instance, if you are emotional and stimulate the heart chakra but your base is blocked and ungrounded that could lead to melancholy because you haven’t cleared base issues. A sudden rush of spiritual consciousness can be quite debilitating, hence the caveats about Kundalini raising.

4 Likes

Ahhh… So then, a book to guide me on this if you got it!

1 Like

Nachliel is an angel of compassion and there’s no problem working with him. You could also call on Raphael, an angel of healing, as well. Mother Mary, queen of the angels, can be used to help a lot as well, especially with healing.

If you have some money and the capability to travel, I recommend going to Lourdes. There is a natural well there with miraculously healing properties.

I would seriously suggest researching the chakras online and then matching this to any spirit work that you do. After that I wold always suggest David Conway an Occult Primer, followed by Franz Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics. The latter is dense (and usually expensive) but worth the time if you are serious in your study.

3 Likes