Demonoltary - best/proper order to discover this system

I got interested in magickal system called Demonolatry. Stephanie Connoly has a lot of books including Demonoltry Goetia, Keys of Ocat, Prosperity Magick, Drawing Down Belial etc.
But I don’t know in which order should I read to better understand it.
From which book I should start? What books describe for example Enn’s and how to use them?
What books explain for example the differences between Demonolatry and Theistic Satanisms like Joy Of Satan or Luciferianism ?

1 Like

Hey, there @KamianowskiMaciej You still need to do a proper introduction as is the rule of this forum. Your first one was nothing but advertising your YouTube channel so it was deleted. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

“the complete book of demonolatry”, start there.

2 Likes

Yes complete book of demonaltry by s. Connolly.

1 Like

Try Edgar Kerval :star_struck: and Asenath Mason :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t understand. The books about Demonolatry are usually written by Stephanie Connoly. What exactly do you mean?

1 Like

The books Rav suggested likely have nothing to do with Demonolatry.

You are correct that Connolly is the main source. There is also the demonolatrypractices subreddit.

3 Likes

There are lots of lhp authorities like Michael Ford .try more systems till you find yours

2 Likes

Is Michael Ford’s approach good for beginners?

@KamianowskiMaciej His approach is so so for a beginner. He’s more for an intermediate level in my opinion.

Having done some of the rituals in his grimoires I can say that the rituals in his grimoires are definitely doable but if your senses aren’t developed you won’t see the entities so may feel like it doesn’t work and get frustrated.

Do his rituals work? In my experience yes.

Unfortunately it depends on your ability to believe (aka your ability to suspend disbelief) even if you aren’t seeing the spirits or feeling them because you are a novice, and that is not always easy to achieve (and if you don’t achieve it then the ritual doesn’t work).

If you can believe the entity came when you don’t see it and possibly don’t feel anything special going on during the ritual then it works.

You do however need a few tools in his rituals. Tools like candles and an athame sometimes chalice and sometimes a wand (depending on the ritual).

If you want to use a Michael W Ford system read through it and be sure to get the needed tools. After that, it’s all on how well you can believe in what you’re doing (especially when as a newb you don’t see the spirits).

If you expect that you’ll see the spirits there without senses because the ritual says or implies you will you’ll be disappointed. If on the other hand you do the ritual believing they’re there and it’s working in spite of the evidence it’s not that your senses give you then it works.

Why I say it’s more for an intermediate level, is because you need tools for his rituals and because overcoming doubts takes practice and you are likely to doubt if you don’t sense anything as a newbie and expect to have the same experiences as the grimoire writer.

Add: I’m pretty much a newb myself, I don’t yet see spirits, so newb to newb… his magick is doable but not the easiest for a newb to get results from because you find yourself wondering why it didn’t go or isn’t going like the author described at times which can hinder getting results.

Well about seeing Spirits there were 2 times: Once I saw by the black mirror the King Paimon, and the other one it was Halathor in my mind, but was something between visualisation and astral projection. I’m currently in the Master evocation omnipotence course on the part with structuring.
These two times were the most satisfied for me because thanks to them I got job I wanted to.

I just noticed you haven’t fulfilled the requirement to introduce yourself to moderations satisfaction.

So please redo your introduction (I just noticed our moderator team has requested you to so because your introduction was unsatisfactory).

Add: unsatisfactory means it didn’t cover all the required areas whether you omitted where your from or what you practice or whatever.

I think I wrote the second time. Basically I’m a fan of modern ceremonial magick (like golden dawn), but I don’t have enough space for things like few altars or even single Triangle of Manifestation.

Ok just check and make sure you did redo it and that it was considered satisfactory ok?
@KamianowskiMaciej Edit add: just saw it so thank you for redoing your intro and welcome to the forum. It wasn’t visible when I said to recheck. Anyhow… welcome.

I think I did in this post: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #2280 by DarkestKnight but its too much responds to find it in it there mine.

1 Like

Basis of being deamon, is that you exist with and without of god, so getting know to computing system god, and living without it, is the essence of demon