Demonolatry

So judging by the theme of the website I take it there won’t be many, but are there any demonolaters on this site? I noticed that there aren’t any dedicated Demonolatry forums with any real level of activity.

2 Likes

Well that’s because of the way most LHP view the human demon relationship. For demonolaters it’s seems to me just based on the forums I have visited, that there is a sort of faithful devotion and surrender to a higher being but for us it’s not so much worship as it is a meaningful businesses relationship. We partner with these beings for the friendship and cooperation towards the goals of our ascention. For some of us it’s even like a family bond like the one you have with mother father aunts uncles and cousins.

9 Likes

I agree, and it’s kind of like the less explored side of RHP to me. Nothing wrong with that, IMO, just not my thing, but at the same time it sort of is.

2 Likes

Well it’s hard not to love these beings when one builds a relationship and actually gets help when needed.

2 Likes

Yes of course, but I don’t consider love to be synonymous with worship or acknowledgement of the recipient of that love as being a higher being.

1 Like

Yeah I think thats probably the point at which the difference between the two starts to become evident.

1 Like

Those who practise Demonolatry tend to trade one master for another.
Not all, but some. :thinking:

The difference between Worship & Reverence can be found in studying the difference between Latria vs. Dulia and Hyperdulia.
I don’t know, just a thought.
:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

There’s a few of us here. I’d disagree that it’s related to the RHP though, but there are some other forums where the demonaltry does have a saccharine vibe.

1 Like

Are there any Demonolatry forums out there that are fairly active? They all seem dead, with months between replies.

Satan and sons is the only one I’m aware of, although I dont personally subscribe to alot of what they seem to believe, bits and pieces I could get behind though. Mostly I found thier YouTube channel with pronunciation of enns to be the most useful aspect.

https://www.satanandsuns.com/index.php?sid=4b6bd25fb8bea1c81b7ba38f49e08483

1 Like

Ah hell. I’ve also found Satan and Sons to be rather lacking in the real experience of the users on this forum. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Me too, there’s some other hits I’ve had in relation to reddit subforums and things like that, but I haven’t really explored them to much.

There does seem to be a few knowledgeable users from satan and sons in thier discord chat, but again thier relationship with the demonic I scratch my head over still.

1 Like

@HermDemon and @Narsonix are likely the two best resources for the form of demonaltry you’re likely interested in. Hermdemon has helped me immensely, personally, confirmation of intuition, shared some of her UPG that resonates deeply with me, general insights and advice, techniques, I could go on. If it wasn’t for her I’m not sure I’d be where I am currently, or still on this path.

Not to sell others short that have and do continue to help increase my understanding of the occult, it’s just hermdemon’s general views and goals seem to mirror my own intuition and to a large extant my own goals as far as working with the demonic.

3 Likes

Thanks for the pointer. Do you know if it’d be okay to PM her?

1 Like

I think she would be alright with it