"Demonification" Process

does anyone know how to how to Undergo A “Demonification” Process where you change your charka energies to be more of the demonic energy.

It depends on how much you are willing to sacrifice on that ascension phase and how much you are ready to undergo dna alteratins and psycological ones also

I’m willing to sacrifice all i have to, as long as i dont stop loving my wife and son, thats the only thing i wouldnt want to sacrifice

Your not hardcore enough. Demons are forged by the Fiery pits of Hell.

you dont know me, so dont tell me what i am or am not, i know what i am, and it is hardcore

Actually I am not attempting to insult you. You yourself said you are unwilling to give something up which shows an insecurity. Part of becoming more demonic in nature is dealing with hardcore things, which is just experiencing life on a more intense level. If you underwent such a process, the first thing the demons would seek out is that insecurity if yours like sharks going after blood in water. I really did mean what I said when you said that. Undergoing such a process will bleed out any sort of weakness in you no matter what it is. Ontop of that, you have to die spiritually, which has certain Magickal/Physical and Situational effects before you can be reborn… So… there are certain repercussions. This goes really for any sort of magick, so if you do not have a firm physical foundation then it will devastate you.

You skipped “Demon Lane” on your way past the search function.

ok, i am willing to do anything, i have no insecurities with it, will do anything, just wanted to see if it can be done without losing care for my son is all not that its something i am afraid will happen, just trying to find out all i can about it, coz it would be stupid of me just to go for it without understanding all that is involved but am willing to give up whatever is required of me

Not wanting to play with dictionary definitions here but “demonification” is a practice of dogmatic religions in which unwanted existing spirits are given adversarial traits and portrayed as all evil.

Becoming demonic in nature is a totally different thing but I’m still not convinced that this is what you’re enquiring about. Working in promoting a demonic nature means that the end goal is to ascend as a demon beyond the objective reality. If that’s what you’re after read carefully at what Biosynth already said.
The repercussions will be devastating and such decision shouldn’t be taken lightly. Example. Think if you’ll be ok with spending the rest of your life in jail or in a psychiatric ward, while coming in terms with an end result not guaranteed.

On the other hand if what you want is to become darker in your practice, you’ll have to change the nature of your question to receive better information.

Necromancy would be a good starting point.

I wouldn’t call it “demonification” (though I did briefly become psychopathic, devoid of empathy - but not mindless or unaware that it was a transitory state) during this work, which was entirely centred on my chakra energy: The venom of Azi Dahaka.

I’m still alive, sane, and functioning, with a greatly improved material life and various other side-benefits I prefer not to boast about, over two years on from this, so we may conclude that it was reasonably safe.

I don’t know if working with Azi Dahaka as I did would be correct for you, but it’s a demonstration of how a black magician can work with a powerful dark spirit to change their chakra energy as an act of alchemy.

I wouldn’t call it “demonification” (though I did briefly become psychopathic, devoid of empathy - but not mindless or unaware that it was a transitory state) during this work, which was entirely centred on my chakra energy: The venom of Azi Dahaka.

I’m still alive, sane, and functioning, with a greatly improved material life and various other side-benefits I prefer not to boast about, over two years on from this, so we may conclude that it was reasonably safe.

I don’t know if working with Azi Dahaka as I did would be correct for you, but it’s a demonstration of how a black magician can work with a powerful dark spirit to change their chakra energy as an act of alchemy.[/quote]

Has anybody here worked wiry Azi Dahaka?

I work on a Daily Basis in Invoking Azi Dahaka in myself, Becoming more and more Like Him, And i must say that it Bringed so Much change in my Perception of the Universe both Interior and Exterior.

You will become more and more like the forces you work with regularly.

You can align the qualities of different demons/entities within those that pertain to your understanding.

The more you can increase the intensity of the feelings in your body as well as simultaneously holding the vision of your new reality, the faster you’ll see things changing around you and/or inside you.

Protip: Think about the long term results of what you’re going to create before you create it.

YES - also, be very clear about what you want, I’m certain Azi Dahaka could have taken me to a place a lot deeper and darker, but I have a very clear vision of who I want to be, who I need to be, to achieve my goals, which is why some of the experiences (the total loss of empathy, pity, etc) were transitory, because they weren’t what I desire as a long-term goal.