Demonic Tongue..Question

Working with Belial I got this message a bunch last night.
“Tamra Amera.”
Does anyone know what it means?
Does it mean anything?
Or…?

1 Like

meditate upon it chant by yourself or ask belial himself about this.

i aslo may ask how you got this?like he said it for no known reason? or like a mental message when asked about something?

chanting this i felt something opening i heard a message on my mind saying “opens the blacked gateways …” then i saw belial’s sigil it aslo had a neon green energy in the first time then it got dark.

1 Like

Well we have been kind of on off since, kind of like a bit of a relationshipy type things at times a bit love and hate at times, sort of on the verge of breaking up and happy to have gotten back together sort of state. Attempting to set boundaries with him, his presence had been reduced, and though it is nice to have more control over my body, at times I miss him and want to feel him deeply.

I was requesting tantra and cuddles and some bizzare kinky stuff and some candles with tantric Belial energy as the intention.

I got the message in my sleep between sleep states.

1 Like

maybe connects you deeper with him .

1 Like

I would chant his enn and get his energy that way, but the feeling has become a bit less strong, almost like it was starting to get played out? :thinking:

Which was so weird a few enns and I would nearly get possessed before. :sweat_smile:

But your right, when I chant “Tamra Amera.”
vs his enn, I think I am getting more energy from Tamra.

1 Like

Grrr I think he may have gripped my heart chakra and flipped it’s compass again. :S
Oh well hopefully that will come in handy later tonight. :grin:
Yay! :black_heart:

1 Like