Demonic Rituals to Undo Demonic Possessions?

Hello Forum. I was wondering if i can get help on this dire situation

My brother used to be a regular human being. I was the middle child and lived with my dad and had on/off contact with my siblings. I remember seeing him normal than 3 months later. He was a different person

The story behind this, and this isn’t just 1 or 2 people clamming this but my sister, my mother, my cousin and 2 of my sisters friends had this guy over at their house. mind you i was out of the picture in their lives during the time. This guy is claimed to being able to transform pictures on the wall, where the second time the person looked at them they changed to a complete different image. freezing peoples motions. Manifesting voices etc. My sister and brother at that time was interested in that kinda of thing and thought he was cool. Once my sister was alone with him and could hear a voice saying “Jaymee Jaymee” over and over again for hours over and over and it caused her to freak out

The story of what happened to my brother is that they were in the basement partying and my brother looked at him funny, there was some kind of argument and my sister who just came home, didn’t want this guy in their house found him on the bathroom floor screaming that “he seen the other side”

after that, he used to be energetic and always doing something and really really sociable to the point it was annoying. But now he sits around all day and laughs to himself. Has claimed to be the anti-christ. Says things like “I want to drive to my grandmothers house, then call back here to see if im still here” Hes always writing on his notebook and writes about how demons come in and out of him and possess him.

6 people, plus my brother had contact with this individual and have been saying they’ve had similar experiences with him getting inside their minds.

Im planning on doing a ritual with King Paimon and hopefully effect him in a positive way but thought i should get information from people with more experience and possibly have been in a similar scenario. My main objective right now is “fixing” him if its possible.

He sounds like a naturally talented guy, I strongly recommend getting your defences in place before you go against him, he may be able to detect things even without consciously knowing. I’m not saying that to freak you out, I just think you need to be cautious.

I know he’s way more skilled than I am (in a sick and twisted way im a wee bit jealous), but just to be on the safe side ill be assuming that this is just him showing off and not even what he can fully do, he did this out of the blue and didn’t even need to do a ritual for it. For the time being im trying to at least try and figure out what exactly he did to him, not even worrying about the dude because ill probably get my ass handed to me lol, Might be something i would need to hire E.A to help with

Sounds good, I’m also jealous (and being female, kinda wondered if he was hot - yes, I AM that lame!) - hey but seriously (I’ve been awake a long time, hard to stay serious) - I think King Paimon is the one to really help you with this, when I looked at the images in the Goetia artwork thread on here earlier I kind of saw this, although that makes no sense (even by my standards!).

Also, I’m getting a strong impression that Varnaxis wants to talk to you, but NOT about this so much as teaching you stuff - he’s a male relative of mine who lived a secret life as a satanist, and then became a demon after he died (yeah, I know) - anyway make your own mind up, here’s his thread and it has links to my previous explanations and discoveries about him: Varnaxis: Demon of Dark Ascent.

Posted a reply :wink:

this seems kinda interesting

This makes me wonder…what does he know that we dont? What spirits is he working with? How can i get to his level

I don’t really know what’s going on but is sounds like he might need an exorcism. You should also seek the assistance of some spirits for protection for you and your brother. Try looking into breaking any possible spells that might have triggered this to happen. You really don’t know what he might be doing behind closed doors.

I hope you can keep us updated.

[quote=“Blaze.1.pr, post:7, topic:8125”]I don’t really know what’s going on but is sounds like he might need an exorcism. You should also seek the assistance of some spirits for protection for you and your brother. Try looking into breaking any possible spells that might have triggered this to happen. You really don’t know what he might be doing behind closed doors.

I hope you can keep us updated.[/quote]

Anyways an Update would be I already have what ritual I actually want to do figured out. But im waiting for him to be on my property. We’re moving soon so im waiting on the first opportunity that shows itself and hopefully wont be too long (Emergency Move)

In the meantime I’ll start researching on what I can do for the time being. Perhaps Raphael or see if i can find any of the 72 that would be good for these kind of things