Demonic Porthole opened on Yule Winter Solstice

I wish to share an experience from a ritual I led lasts night celebrating Yule and the Winter Solstice.

I sought and received permission from the military chaplaincy to hold a pagan gathering to honor Yule and the Winter Solstice on my military base last night. Although the Christian Chaplains who run the Base Religious office here clearly held disdain for me making this request, they are unable to refuse it because of the rights of soldiers in my country being afforded the support to practice sincerely held beliefs, even if those aren’t supported by the Christian Chapains. The senior base chaplain and I also hold the same rank, so he could not intimidate me out of my request.

They gave me the key to the Protestant Christian Chapel, where-in beside the kitchen is a very small room they allowed me to conduct the ritual (Called the multi-faith room). I planned the ritual for 7pm, but began set up early before lunch. During my set-up a man showed up unexpectedly identifying himself as the Chapel caretaker. He said he was there to prepare the Protestant Chapel for Sunday services (On a Wednesday morning…really??), but was obviously there to spy on me, sent by the Chaplain’s office, to make sure I didn’t fuck with, or go in the main Church area. This angered me as I am a senior officer, and had already told them I would have no reason to go in the Main Chapel room (Forcing them to allow me to conduct a Pagan ritual in their Christian Church had given me enough initial satisfaction).

Because of their spying and interference, I decided I would teach them a lesson, and after set-up went home to await my spouse who was still at work, and who would be joining me in the ritual. The ritual I planned was a generic reclaiming wiccan ritual, but I also evoked Odin as the new-born god, during the honouring portion of the god/goddess ritual for Yule. I kept it generic for the other pagans / wiccans who would be attending with me.

Unbeknownst to the other pagans though, when my spouse returned from work, and after getting ready, she and I grabbed my black skrying mirror, and went back to the Chapel room and hung it behind the Wiccan banner I had set up.

During the ritual with half a dozen of us in attendance, I secretly called on Satan and Lucifer and opened a permanent demonic gateway porthole in this church building, finishing the ritual and leaving it open and activated! After the others had left, my spouse and I packed up my items, and I took down the skrying mirror (closing it as a doorway, but ensuring the porthole in the church was still activated)

My spouse said she wanted to go check out the Main Chapel out of curiosity, but as she approached the open door, said she could feel the demonic activity and oppressiveness already apparent in the main church. I laughed and said, I was glad to see the ritual effects were already taking shape.

I drove back to the Chaplaincy office on Base this morning and returned the key to one of the Chaplains. She was a pretty, happy and cheerful young girl and asked how everything went. I smiled and said it was great and wished her a Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:1, topic:9004”]I wish to share an experience from a ritual I led lasts night celebrating Yule and the Winter Solstice.

I sought and received permission from the military chaplaincy to hold a pagan gathering to honor Yule and the Winter Solstice on my military base last night. Although the Christian Chaplains who run the Base Religious office here clearly held disdain for me making this request, they are unable to refuse it because of the rights of soldiers in my country being afforded the support to practice sincerely held beliefs, even if those aren’t supported by the Christian Chapains. The senior base chaplain and I also hold the same rank, so he could not intimidate me out of my request.

They gave me the key to the Protestant Christian Chapel, where-in beside the kitchen is a very small room they allowed me to conduct the ritual (Called the multi-faith room). I planned the ritual for 7pm, but began set up early before lunch. During my set-up a man showed up unexpectedly identifying himself as the Chapel caretaker. He said he was there to prepare the Protestant Chapel for Sunday services (On a Wednesday morning…really??), but was obviously there to spy on me, sent by the Chaplain’s office, to make sure I didn’t fuck with, or go in the main Church area. This angered me as I am a senior officer, and had already told them I would have no reason to go in the Main Chapel room (Forcing them to allow me to conduct a Pagan ritual in their Christian Church had given me enough initial satisfaction).

Because of their spying and interference, I decided I would teach them a lesson, and after set-up went home to await my spouse who was still at work, and who would be joining me in the ritual. The ritual I planned was a generic reclaiming wiccan ritual, but I also evoked Odin as the new-born god, during the honouring portion of the god/goddess ritual for Yule. I kept it generic for the other pagans / wiccans who would be attending with me.

Unbeknownst to the other pagans though, when my spouse returned from work, and after getting ready, she and I grabbed my black skrying mirror, and went back to the Chapel room and hung it behind the Wiccan banner I had set up.

During the ritual with half a dozen of us in attendance, I secretly called on Satan and Lucifer and opened a permanent demonic gateway porthole in this church building, finishing the ritual and leaving it open and activated! After the others had left, my spouse and I packed up my items, and I took down the skrying mirror (closing it as a doorway, but ensuring the porthole in the church was still activated)

My spouse said she wanted to go check out the Main Chapel out of curiosity, but as she approached the open door, said she could feel the demonic activity and oppressiveness already apparent in the main church. I laughed and said, I was glad to see the ritual effects were already taking shape.

I drove back to the Chaplaincy office on Base this morning and returned the key to one of the Chaplains. She was a pretty, happy and cheerful young girl and asked how everything went. I smiled and said it was great and wished her a Merry Christmas :)[/quote]
That’s beautiful. I salute you sir

" I secretly called on Satan and Lucifer and opened a permanent demonic gateway porthole "

How to do that?

[quote=“Yerkes, post:3, topic:9004”]" I secretly called on Satan and Lucifer and opened a permanent demonic gateway porthole "

How to do that?[/quote]

I prepared the porthole after hanging the Skrying mirror before the ritual. It was a simple matter of activating it during the ritual at the right time for best effect, drawing on the power of the ritual itself, using the energies of those gathered.

Please let us know the effects will have on Saturday or Sunday when people go to church for Christmas. It is going to be very interesting, I sense it

Lol, Sabina! I dont attend regular church services at the Protestant chapel, but
you’re right, it may be interesting to sit in on it. I think the only way Ill know
is when I go back to request more ritual time and they are all flustered and huffy
About saying I made the Happy Clappy X-ians all uncomfortable by having my rites
there. We’ll see. :wink: