Demonic Gatekeepers

I’ll be using the sigils of the 4 demonic gatekeepers,Abaddon,Amaymon,Azazel and Belial.I’ve drawn their respective sigils on red colored Paper using thick black ink.My main query is,must one simply charge/open the sigils,evoke each gatekeeper or just invoke each gatekeeper at their respective quarters via their Enns?Also,is red paper acceptable or must white be used?I’m asking this question,because I’ve been thinking that,does paper color affect the sigil opening process?

You open the sigil with your gaze. Paper color doesn’t matter.

You want to do the Lake of Fire ritual? If you do, then you have to evoke them to physical manifestation.

[quote=“Elison, post:2, topic:2507”]You open the sigil with your gaze. Paper color doesn’t matter.

You want to do the Lake of Fire ritual? If you do, then you have to evoke them to physical manifestation.[/quote]
Thank you,that’s exactly what I wanted to know.

[quote=“Pazuzu, post:3, topic:2507”][quote=“Elison, post:2, topic:2507”]You open the sigil with your gaze. Paper color doesn’t matter.

You want to do the Lake of Fire ritual? If you do, then you have to evoke them to physical manifestation.[/quote]
Thank you,that’s exactly what I wanted to know.[/quote]
I forgot to add that,I’ll be opening the sigils of the 4 Gatekeepers,before commencing an evocation of a different spirit

Let us know how the ritual goes.