Demonic Evocation vs Demonic Sigil Magick

Which do you feel is more effective and/or advantageous and why? Experiences and results with each any different?
I have a feeling the majority will say evocation, however from my limited and basic understanding, isnt the presence of the entity still there with sigil magick nonetheless?
Is there a results based difference with evocation compared to sigil magick?

Pretty new to this forum as well as EA’s work and i must say, absolutely fascinating. Thank you all very much for the knowledge here, soaking it all up like a sponge!
Callum

Evocation will bring a faster result and the results will be more powerful.

However whatever powers are called upon will bring to effect the desire you crave, whether it be through sigil magick or evocation.

Also, sigil magick is a lot less hassle and requires little time, 5 to 10 mins max if done correctly.

I’d also advise to work with the sigil of a demon before evoking it so you can get a feel for its energy.

3 Likes

With faster results do you mean that if I have charged a demonic sigil jewelry for healing it would heal slowly during the day when I wear the jewelry? While direct evocation of the spirit would heal me right away?

You can honestly do either/or both. I don’t think it’s going to affect your magick that much if you choose one over the other. Both will get you to connect to said demon/spirit to which you are able to make your request. Evocation requires more energy/etc then simply opening a demon sigil to make your request, just from my experience.

1 Like

You make a good point, that will assist him in learning a spirits energy signature as well.

I’d say learning evocation is the better if the two. Much more empowerment. Yes the sigil magick would be easier but to get the big results I’d go with evocation. It’s a very versatile art, the techniques involved work in a variety of ways. It will exalt you and elevate your practice.

evocation is part of sigil magick. It uses sigils too for some methods that is out there.

1 Like

I use both together, I open the sigil as part of evocation, not instead of.
Very rarely, I’ll open a sigil to put under my pillow, and not evoke, I think I’ve done that all of twice. :thinking:

I wouldn’t say one is more or less effective, because I use them as different tools to do different jobs. The sigil is like making the phone ring or sending that text/vm, and then evocation is them picking up and talking to me directly. I don’t like to just leave a message and hope it gets done, I like a face to face so they can give me feedback directly.

4 Likes

The difference for me is that for evocation, I need to get into a trance and prepare for a conversation. This takes some doing. For sigil magick, I just need to fire up the sigil and make the carefully worded request.

I’ve also always thought of it like 'if I’m going to call a demon forth, I better have something to say or explain or talk about that requires the demon to show up."

I’m not gonna evoke a demon to tell them I need 500 dollars. I can send that in a 1 sentence request through the sigil.

However, if I need some help navigating through a tricky relationship issue or work issue, I might need to have a one on one.