Demonic Evocation FAQ

I am going to be creating a video on Demonic Evocation, an FAQ for beginners to demonic evocation.

What are some questions you guys/girls have that I can answer?

People always ask on here, how do they know what’s in their heads and what’s “real” and also, how to know if they contacted the right spirit and didn’t get an imposter. Those are also common questions people PM me to ask.

Can incense sticks be used instead of ‘regular’ incense in evocation?

What Lady Eva said. I’m still having trouble developing astral senses. Where are you putting this video?

I was going to ask as a topic… actually asked Lady Eva if that was proper but had no idea where my sent message went.

One of my first organizational spiritual education is Jehovah’s Witness and they
always said “demons/satan lie and deceive people.”

How do you verify what they say/appear?

[quote=“MyK, post:5, topic:8169”]I was going to ask as a topic… actually asked Lady Eva if that was proper but had no idea where my sent message went.

One of my first organizational spiritual education is Jehovah’s Witness and they
always said “demons/satan lie and deceive people.”

How do you verify what they say/appear?[/quote]

When they say something to you or teach you something for a specific Purpose and then this things Happen as they Told, you can clearly see they are not Liar or Deceiver

Thank you Mephistor… please excuse me for doubling posts… X(

Its a Pleasure!

Hi, got that on the 22nd (when I was offline) I replied on the 25th,

[quote=“Lady Eva”]Hi,

sorry for the delay replying, yes New Magician Help is perfect for this, it’s for anyone questions that are at a more beginner level and I’ve posted inb there myself for areas (like candle magick) where I didn’t feel I had experience, or even know exactly what to be looking for!

Best wishes,

~ Eva[/quote]

So, nothing got lost but read the Member Resources thread on how to keep sent messages.

Top tip, make a journal, additional tip, flag the bottom of the page in a coloured ink for “this contains something I need to check later” then read your journals every few months to follow up. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:8169”]So, nothing got lost but read the Member Resources thread on how to keep sent messages.

Top tip, make a journal, additional tip, flag the bottom of the page in a coloured ink for “this contains something I need to check later” then read your journals every few months to follow up. :)[/quote]

Thank you Lady Eva will do! :smiley:

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:8169”]I am going to be creating a video on Demonic Evocation, an FAQ for beginners to demonic evocation.

What are some questions you guys/girls have that I can answer?[/quote]

At a minimum, what tools / items do you need for the ritual? Ie, incense, circle, triangle, chalice, dagger, table…