Demonic astrology and guardian demon/patron demon

Hello there, I have opened this topic on another categories also. Now straight to the point. I was wondering how can I find based on my natal chart who are the demons that have influence on me or exist in my chart ? And secondly, how can I find my guardian demon (as we say guardian angel but I don’t care about him I care about guardian demon) and my patron demon ? Thank you very much.

3 Likes

@Dankquanicus

3 Likes

What do you mean ? Will I find him somewhere ? I must ask him ? Or you summon him to appear :joy: ?

He will reply to you when he is on next…but for the record, please don’t make multiple threads for this as you did in order to get attention to it, as we consider it spam. You can bump this thread after some time has passed.

5 Likes

If you’re trying to find a demon that corresponds to you astrologically I would purchase “Qliphothic Astrology” by Bill Duvendack.

5 Likes

I am trying also to see based on my whole natal chart, not only my zodiac sign. Like the planetary influences, for sure will have also demonic influences.

It also covers that, iirc.

Ok thank you very much.

Also, I found an another book from the same author who write it together with Ascenath Mason. It is astrology in theory and practice. Is it good ?

Each person is assigned Genii to rule them, and these Genii are unique as the individual, and their name will be unique as well. So, in most cases your Genius will not be one of the Demons of the Goetia, for example.

Here is an excerpt from Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy on how to determine the name of both the beneficent and maleficent Genii:
https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/agrippaangelname.html

7 Likes

I got confused. I didn’t understand.

It’s not so much a case of you finding them as you realising they were always there. Traits in common, aspirations similar and affinities you identify with.

And btw all magic requires some belief in god. So even if you don’t intend to utilise your angel, show some respect. Free will is what the angels envy

3 Likes

I believe in God like the God of Hermetism that we cannot describe Him because he is pure Consciousness and Mind. Now if I believe in Yhwh ? Not anymore. It is just a name given to God. And how the Hebrews were thinking about God giving him some aspects and making him a dictator and demanding king. Also, I believe more in the God ourselves. We are Gods. Jesus Christ and other initiates in all the world religions told that. We are one with God. God is within us and we are within God (when I am saying God, I mean him according to Hermetic concept).

I still cannot claim to fully understand that which is Hermetic tbh. Tho I don’t devote myself as much to my studies as I should lol.

I started at the earliest recordings I could find of accredited university teachers. Although the supernatural is indeed something I believe in, it is very interesting to hear an academics point of view on it