Demonic Association

It’s also a legal issue for the forum (not that I should have to explain that) so a forum rule.

You deal or you leave just like the rest of us and BTW your post now violates rules good job.

1 Like

There’s no rule against someone posting their own data, so Keighn’s cool there though I do think it’s very ill advised, but that’s his choice to make.

@Keighn sounds like Odin to me, 2 ravens?

2 Likes

My mental acuity changes from time to time. When frustrated and in pain and at that time my foot and mental stress dealing with the taxes and transport was toppling my better judgement. (Whatever I posted … scrolls up). Ah! Well what’s said is said and I ain’t dead.

Look! I’m generally a good person. Just today a homeless guy lied to me telling me all the lighters were bought out at the stores (I was going to get ginger root and run an errand for my Pa and there’s a lot of stores that sell lighters). So at the tobacco store I bought a green lighter and gave it to him. I said the store owner went in the back and got some extras. Eh, .79 cents.

Hell I even buy meals and give them candy bars during Xmas when they run the Salvation Army pots. I’ll help old lady gardens and generally be nice. But when stress hits me I rage. And yet I dream of spirits being nice for some reason. And lately my foot feeling better and high energy. Seeing shadows, hearing stuff, notes of this etc. I challenge things. It’s my nature and generally I can’t think of a personal actual problem with any spirit except my existence without being asked.

I could explain a lot of “demonic” dreams I have. The only thing I find odd in my dream travels is that it’s usually by Airliner planes, followed by trains, cruise ships, and rocket ships that I guess are cruise ship rockets. Every time and there are stations.

Now when the craft gets to destination I’ve seen the rocket disintegrate in fire and crash in molten planets, ships sink in a tsunami with ropes that catch you and drag you to the depths of a reef, trains detailing over massive deep rocky gorges, and this last one… the site plane in the hanger of where I landed (looked like an X-men mountain fortress) split in half like a giant invisible being grabbed it and broke it. Then all the people on it turned into gelatinous blood globs and was poured out of each side in a descending elevator taking the plane with it. I had already disembarked off the plane and was wandering this odd palace… and there were tests and a bar but the demonic bartender with handlebar mustache said the beer clock declared it wasn’t BEER TIME. So he poured a scotch on the rocks and said it cost a dollar and a wooden nickel.

Of course I didn’t have one and then woke up. I’ll spare you the in between stuff like the mazes and tests.

1 Like

I hear ya, the world’s crazy inside and outside of our heads at times.

1 Like