Demonic Association

As mentioned in my welcome post, there are a few things I am less informed on (and really shouldn’t be) this, being the current main topic.
After multiple sources and research, this is an area I still cannot find a solid conclusion to.

As most of us are aware, the conditions and timing of one’s birth associate them with certain spiritual entities, but when it comes to demons, finding particulars has been a bit of a dead end.

Being born in September 1991 I’m aware that makes me of the element earth, which would place me under Belial, and September would link me to thammuz. However I find no personal connection to thammuz at all. So my main point is, is there anywhere or anyone, that would be able to help find my exact ruling demon, or is this something that is more akin to personal preferance.

(Note: I’ve worked with demons before, multiple times, with varying magnitudes of results, but feel at a loss in the sense of not knowing exactly where my connections lie, and the self, is an area I need to focus one, rather than study.)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friendly piece of advice, don’t put your full birthdate on a forum of black magickians.

I know what you seek and I will help you find it, but please remove that bit of info

2 Likes

Fair point, have removed, that part. Complex issue as yeah, making it public, but risky, but as said the same time, kinda an important thing so as not to end up with misinformed info.
But thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look into furfur. Their dates line up with your provided one.

2 Likes

If you really wanna dig into what energies are working to help you and what may be giving you challanges a gpod why to explore this is vedic astrology.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s actually much more accurate and far more connected to myself. I shall research furfur much more detail. But this is definitely much more applicable than thammuz

3 Likes

What’s with the full birthday warning? Black magicians got nothing better to do than fuck with other forum posters?

Pretty fucking lame. Hey! Send one of the logging trucks, gravel trucks, or fuel tankers my way and fucking kill me then. 11/21/1974!

Life is already a dark destroyed piece of shit so why not heap on it like the filthy pack mentality ALL SOCIETY embraces.

Not a single fucking warrior spirit amongst any magician. All hiding in their holes waiting to be fucked by spirits to so they can have a legion in front to do their bidding.

This is as bad as fucking Christians and their shaming and not enough faith bullshit.

My patience ended.

Live in fear and fear will be your bed. Punch a fucking hole in it and eat terror, pain, suffering and worse for breakfast and shit the remains out in the cosmos.

Venom burns in the damned and that toxin will kill the grand parasite at its core.

4 Likes

Was there really any need for such an aggressive outburst? Especially when you’ve not contributed a single thing whatsoever to the topic of discussion.

But ya know, thanks for your ‘insight’ least I know who to avoid attempting to converse with.

2 Likes

Hey king can you help me find my demon as well that I’m associated with I am sagitarious I love Lucifer and Belial and king Piamon I’m realy feel a strong conne tion with them but ,I don’t know which belongs to me being if my element of birth is fire

1 Like

Back off. The forum is watched by outside forces. I’m giving A genuine word of warning

3 Likes

Sure I’ll need some other info in Pm, if you’re okay with that

1 Like

Yes I am

1 Like

:open_mouth:: :joy: Hey, Leeroy, is that you?

5 Likes

Michelle Bellinger, author of the psychic vampire codex, has another book with an extensive set of list in the back…including related info.

Its called the “Dictionary of Demons, names of the damned.” I saw it at a bookstore recently, and the charts caught my eye.

1 Like

i just wanted to say hi and add i just started to work with furfur he has done some good work but he can be very hard to control or talk to or even to get to do things use the triangle twice and tell him the third time you wont use it it helps get things done he likes the red candles the best and shiny stuff for some reason…idk y…honestly you can work with any one of them it all comes down to your research i called camio first since he was the most laid back my only reason n he is a bird not too scary looking but he declined me and reffered me to three others that work best for me ashtroth who i will not summon under any circumstances she dantalion and furfur i chose furfur cause when i saw his sig it was easy for me to draw and right away i could feel him waiting for me to contact him
his energy is so surreal and fuzzy its the best way to say it i asked him a fav and he made a small storm on holloween and did what i asked him to kinda i wasnt specific in what i asked but it was close
i hope this helps you decide you can message me any time im lad to help

I ran into a couple huge North American ravens. God these two were massive like 3-feet tall. And they were puffed up bellowing at each other. Damn wish I could have taken pics. HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE!!!

sounds like camio…eveytime i leave n go some where i got about 80 something or more birds that just fly over my head after seeing a crow

Camio and his twin.

Or Huginn and Muninn.

But back on topic. I think @KingOfHearts616 is pointing you in the right direction.

3 Likes