Demonhood

I wish to attain it.

The question is, I don’t know where to start. So I’m looking outwards to the community.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can start becoming a demon already?

NOTE: I don’t mean physically. I mean in power- I wish to fully become one.

Any ideas?

Errr… Identification + let time do its job? Xepera Xeper Xeperu? Psychodrama? Yeah, either one of those, or both if you like.

I think you’re destined towards it anyway - when people die with a really strong desire, it can shape the way they look and what realms they go to, so if you’re really thinking you don’t mind leaving your body so you can attain this, then I think you’re on a certain course towards it.

Ask a demon. That seems like the most logical way to go about it.

What, you mean like dying? Or just APing?

I was thinking maybe an inversion of chakras, conquering and possessions by darkness itself, combining Belial’s essence- not a possession, but true essence combining- with my own…

Do you think it would just happen naturally, with the path I’m on?

And Euoi, I don’t understand why I DIDN’T think of that before.

I think to become truly demonic, you’d have to leave your body, so yeah dying, but probably close enough to it by AP-ing before then. I don’t think humans are “Sons/Daughters of God” made in its image, uniquely privileged above all other types of entities etc., I think the souls that incarnate as human come from many different places and have different capabilities, destinies, and both spiritual and genetic inheritances, so my view might differ from that of someone coming at this from a “Humans are basically similar and shaped uniquely in God’s image” worldview.

I don’t buy that, the same as I don’t believe the gods are similar, I think there are fundamental diffs between say the Norse pantheon and the Egyptian, and even among gods in each, for example I think Odin is unique, and Isis, and again that’s down to UPG and stuff so not trying to convince anyone, just saying what I believe.

I never believed we were “made in God’s image” because God is nothing more than a clump of energy that deserves to be devoured.

And will be.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:7, topic:2798”]I never believed we were “made in God’s image” because God is nothing more than a clump of energy that deserves to be devoured.

And will be.[/quote]

Actually “God”, when understood in a non personified nor objectified manner is just the “thing” that makes things possible.

You cannot really absorved since it is, essentially just yourself, but it has no good nor evil connotations.

In the ocean you find sharks, rays and clow fishes… you find dolphines and turtles… and krakens

I like your post Epic, but I don’t support it. “God” is a Christian entity, a thoughtform. It is nothing more than that. Existence exists, plain and simple. We make things possible.

The gods exist as idols for the weak, questions for the wise, and obstacles for the powerful.

You’ll find sharks and rays and clown fishes and dolphins and turtles and krakens but you’ll also find monsters and underwater aliens and a bunch of other crazy shit.

I call it “Source” when it’s in its totally non-personified form and then “the Perception” once it starts forming focal points of consciousness within the spacetime perception.

Fwiw! lol

I personally don’t think it would be desireable to become a demon. Demons and angels are sort of like intelligent functions that run the universe but are subserviant to the beings known as gods, as those can command them. If you want to be in alignment with a demons energy becoming a dark god would probably be more desireable as that would be a god who primarily rules over those types of functions.

Good point defectron!

Imagine some of the stupidest posts you’ve ever seen on an occult forum - and those dudes evoking you in their mom’s housedress, whingeing because they can’t get laid! O_o

Godhood’s the way to go my brother…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:2798”]Imagine some of the stupidest posts you’ve ever seen on an occult forum - and those dudes evoking you in their mom’s housedress, whingeing because they can’t get laid! O_o

Godhood’s the way to go my brother…[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA xD As you say why not take the power put it in YOUR hands and do what YOU WANT with it! Its all about understanding what you want and not being a victim about it. For instance. I decided I wanted a particular person. Instead of whining for whatever… I took it into my own hands and worked to make it happen. Lo and behold im making her dinner next weekend. TAKE WHATS YOURS!!! Put it in your hands and MAKE IT HAPPEN! :slight_smile:

So, dark god it is then!

I’m going to be working with Belial soon, so I should be able to learn more about becoming a dark god.

I would totally evoke you.

Why would you want to step down your power?

In which, becoming a demon or a dark god?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:1, topic:2798”]I wish to attain it. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can start becoming a demon already?
Any ideas?[/quote]

I’ve heard of people binding themselves to a demonic mentor and cementing their relationship by regularly feeding their blood to the demon’s sigil. I’ve often wondered if a person dies when they are still bound to a demon, that maybe they “might” merge and ascend into the demonic realm as one entity.

On another note, a few years ago I do recall chatting with a Satanic high priest that told me during one of his evocations, a demon sensed his desire to become a demon and started the transformation with out asking for his approval. He went on to say that he knew what was happening. He knew that the demon sensed his desire and was being transformed him into a demon. He could feel some sort of energy field coil and tighten around him. He could feel his body morphing into something else. While being intensely intrigued with the different sensations he was experiencing, he was also scared shitless and quickly stopped the ritual and banished the demon with all due haste.

I have no doubt that he was telling me the truth. As he spoke, you could hear his voice quiver in fear as he recounted his terrifying experience.

In all honesty, I’ve also secretly wanted such a transformation myself. Occasionally though, I tend to change my mind once I get what I thought I always wanted. In this case, however, it doesn’t seem like a easily reversible condition.

1 Like

Thing is, I don’t want to merge into one demonic entity.

I want to be the thing that people want to merge with.

He was scared shitless? Did you ask the name of the demon? Because I would very much like to know it’s name. Why did he stop? Fear of the unknown?

Seriously, man? That dude sounds like a complete wuss.

He wanted it, then he banished it? Dafuq?