Demon work with other ppl & covens

out of curiosity those who are in relationships how do demons effect your partners or if you have friends can they sense something off about you… I work alone have no friends or girlfriend because I am a hermit and anti social outside of the internet only live with my mother and she is a Christian but hasn’t sensed Azazels presence at all…so curious if others have felt spirit energy about you like if you have kids or spouses etc…

1 Like

I notice ppl tend to look at me in a curious manner women seem attracted to me and animals have no problem being around me…

2 Likes

My family sensed in the past the presence of the entities after I evoking and were all like “did you call again the devils in the house?” :rofl: Sometimes after evoking entities like Azazel while my parents and brothers were asleep, they were saying that they had nightmares, once my mother said that she was sensing something that was pure evil and was blaming that on me. That means that sometimes the entities could be sensed even by stupid christian slaves.

3 Likes

I agree with this. Especially with animals. They seem more affectionate towards me

2 Likes

The animals in my visions seemed like they hated me and were doing nasty things to me. For example once in a vision I got eaten by a whale and then the whale spitted me out/vomited me, then I saw a cat in a vision and after some hours I saw on the street a cat that was looking very similar to the one that I saw and that cat looked at me weird. The same day I somehow managed to have my skin being teared apart and then I saw a cat somewhere tearing apart a character from a cartoon. I also saw a swarm of flies feasting upon an opened wound and then later I realized that I have a wound too that was cicatrized.

2 Likes

well those Jesus slaves of course can sense demons because they are on high alert for them surprised you haven’t been disowned yet…

1 Like