Demon to permanently change the thoughts of others

I am looking for some mind changing entity, and I am confused, I need to literally change someone’s thoughts and made the effect permanent, or at least lasting few months.

My first thought is Dantalion, is there any other else?

I need the trick of the thought change like “I like apples and bananas and hate oranges” to think “I love oranges and hate apples and bananas”.
The longer the effect will stay, the better…

Any ideas besides Dantalion?

That would be an 180 degree turn, which is quite difficult. It would be best if you did this baby steps. You can’t expect it to go too fast, but baby steps is best. The best way to plan things is to think of the outcome you want, then think what had to happen right before the final result. Do this backwards, until you get to the present state. Then choose one spirit to work with for this, getting every step down, one after the other. One spirit only is best, because if you work with more, their energies might not be too compatible.

Dantalion is good, yes. But, depending on the nature of the problem, another spirit may be even more useful. I see you use emotional language in your phrase: “I love”. I’m getting a hint that you actually want to influence someone’s emotions?

The Eye, i meet my target few days ago. We had sincere long chat and walk. I just want change her view on me, as it’s not based on reality, but i just her to start believing me, because she told “i do not believe you because i think you are making jokes and lying me”. As our relationship are sometimes close, sometimes not, imjust want changed he view on me.

It’s the shortage just…

Search, think, then try…

I am making Spears to make my evocations and abilities better and better…
However, still away from the level i would like to have

[quote=“dellamage, post:1, topic:3155”]I am looking for some mind changing entity, and I am confused, I need to literally change someone’s thoughts and made the effect permanent, or at least lasting few months.

My first thought is Dantalion, is there any other else?

I need the trick of the thought change like “I like apples and bananas and hate oranges” to think “I love oranges and hate apples and bananas”.
The longer the effect will stay, the better…

Any ideas besides Dantalion?[/quote]

Pretty much every office of every demon in the Goetia is listed online. They’re even on Wikipedia. My advice is to do a Google search, find a reliable source that you trust that has their descriptions, pick two or three that can perform the task you want accomplished (though most can do much more outside of their “realm”) and then divine who is willing to work with you or who will accomplish the goal to your liking. If you pick the wrong spirit or one that won’t do jack for you, you’ll know. Trust. I generally go by feeling. Like EA has said in at least one of his books, even when he wasn’t able to hear or see spirits, he’d get a general positive feeling that the spirit accepted the task. Even if all you can do is sigil opening, you’ll still get that same feeling. I’ve accomplished plenty with just that.

Also, if you don’t want an effect to fade away or last a short amount of time, tell the spirit. I usually throw something in about the working not reversing or request that it be permanent (or at least until I lose interest and request that the spirit stop).

I can attest that Dantalion works well and rather quickly too but within the realm of possibility. If you continue doing the action that made the person mistrust you or decide they don’t like you, Dantalion likely won’t help or at least his influence won’t be as effective. Think of him as an arbitrator. He can help bridge the gap but you have to change.

2 Likes