Demon to Make Someone Act Against Their Nature

Hello,
I would like to make someone act against their core values to lust and desire after me. I am currently courting Sitri, but I would like to know if there is any other entity I should consider using. I truly love chaos so I’m not worried about the outcomes or how the spirit operates. The only thing that gives me pause is making sure I am spiritually and magically developed enough to summon and push my will into the universe. Currently I am spending the next 29 days meditating and focusing on Sitri’s sigil. I have been studying Koetting’s works for the past few years and this is the first real work I want to perform. I have focused on Sex and candle magic, but my next step is evocation. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Jesy

Its pretty hard to get someone to go against their beliefs. Sitri is good though and it can be done.you can’t go all in all at once because the target will start having the over whelming feelings of list for you. It sounds great at first but instead of the target coming to u they will pull back because they will be scared of giving in to the feelings. You have to work on them slowly to get that. Even with magic you have to gain the trust first. To get sex is easy with a someone that is less conservative.

1 Like

Sitris a horn dog to the max level of debauchery. Think he will do fine.

I think this is my new About Me bio lol

Thank you all for your replies. It definitely makes sense to work on them slowly, and I’m glad Sitri is a good path to work with. I have had intuition to use him before - I feel now that I was being drawn to it out of my inherent nature. I will continue with my current path then, and I will post updates.

If you work on someonenusimg Strong emotions like Lust…then the only way to make it work even if it goes against their beliefs is to keep working on them untilnthey breakm. This basically equates to Sexual Dominance and controlling them sexually. Your desire and endurance to control them sexually must be much greater than the Total Sum of their beliefs and Willpower and Total Being in General.

If the person has a very strong will power and beliefs it is very very hard to override it. I tried and it did not work. It made the person aware of that something is going on and now totally avoids me and protects himself. And I not even used a demon I only used energy work and myself.

[quote=“Jesy, post:1, topic:7126”]Hello,
I would like to make someone act against their core values to lust and desire after me. I am currently courting Sitri, but I would like to know if there is any other entity I should consider using. I truly love chaos so I’m not worried about the outcomes or how the spirit operates. The only thing that gives me pause is making sure I am spiritually and magically developed enough to summon and push my will into the universe. Currently I am spending the next 29 days meditating and focusing on Sitri’s sigil. I have been studying Koetting’s works for the past few years and this is the first real work I want to perform. I have focused on Sex and candle magic, but my next step is evocation. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Jesy[/quote]

I think sitri is the right demon to he working with, you could also speak with lilith. Though she tends to be a bit more conservative

ok. you’re making magick harder than it has to be by using hypnotic abuse, but ok.

try sitri and beleth together.

darwin happens to the incompetent. and crimes of passion are messy. be aware of the pitfalls.

sitri’s great for quick hookups and for clean breakups. highly recommended.

ok so you’re doing liber nox (sex magick).