Demon to help with internship

So I am currently applying for a internship at theaters in Stockholm as a actor and at the moment Im in rehab… I need help to make this a reality to convey it to My social worker and finding a theater who would take me in. It’s a tricky situation
Im in most Contact with King Paimon, Lucifer and Lilith. Byt wich Spirit can help me with this?

2 Likes

King Paimon loves the arts, is powerful as a mentor, and can also influence people, I see no reason not to ask him to work with you on all of this. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

A fellow swede then? (;

Japp!

I’d say all 3 should be capable of helpping your situation.

3 Likes

I have to suggest King Paimon. He can help you worm your way into the mind of that worker, no doubt. He is my most trusted mentor in these things. If it means anything to you, a split second after I read the last sentence of your post the following dialogue popped into my head: “One of the reasons I am in rehab in the first place is an inability to handle emotions in a healthy way. Working in theater would give me an outlet to vent and express all my personal demons in a healthy artistic venue. Maybe this could even lead to arts college or a career! I really feel this would be great for my recovery. Do you think you can help me make this goal a reality?”

Yeah, people love hearing about positivity and a yearning for a happy future. They also love being put in the position of benefactor; if not it still has a psychological effect and throws them off. The very fact the individual is a social worker in the first place is implicit of this. Ask for help. Sometimes it is a great way to mind-F&%# people into getting them to carry out your will. Kings must still call for help on occasion, even if it is from another King.

4 Likes

That sounds Good. Thanks alot. I have giving the all three ofta Them blood in the sigils and meditation on. Reckon that is enough?

1 Like

Areyou making an actual request of them when you offer blood? That is fairly important.

1 Like

I see it as a gift cause I view them as Friends. So I give Them drops everyother Monty. But I expect resultat from it

Well try and ask them for specific thing in able to help you achieve the goal. So king paimon ask for influence, Lucifer you can ask for magnetic presence and Lilith can give you seduction. All 3 important in the game of getting what you want.

4 Likes

True!!

Have you thought of creating your own spirit (servitor/familiar) rather than petitioning an existing one? What are you in rehab for?

1 Like

No, I did not know that One could do that… Well, for alcohol and drug addiction

Of course you can!

In fact:

3 Likes

Urgency15h
No, I did not know that One could do that… Well, for alcohol and drug addiction

Have a look on the Internet for servitors / familiars, and their creation.
I would not attempt any of this until you are sufficiently recovered from your addictions - so that you will have enough strength and focus to carry it off. Good luck.

1 Like