Demon that specializes in astral magick?

Hey, it’s been years since the last time I was active here lol
Recently I’ve been interested to look for a spirit who can assist a magician in astral magick.
So far, I only have found planetary spirits who can do that. For example in some books like
Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos, there is Vimarone who can teach the magician a type of magick to manifest objects on the physical plane by first creating them on the mental and astral planes. Then in Practice Of Magical Evocation by Franz Bardon, there are Hadcu, a master of astral as well as mental magick, and Erimihala, a spirit who controls high astral magick. But I haven’t discovered a demon or even an angel with such kind of expertise (maybe I should try reading more books??)

So out of curiousity, I’m just wondering if anyone knows or even has worked with a demon who specializes in astral magick and can share their names here ^^ Many blessings!

1 Like

Astral and mental are the same thing, but generally when doing magick it is believed it has to form within the mental/astral plane before manifesting onto the physical plane. However, how it manifests on the physical plane wouldn’t really be out of the blue but rather through means of events that are within the window of probability. Astral magick as a form of magick isn’t necessarily a thing.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation!! So it’s better to think of Astral Magick just another name of regular form of Magick?

1 Like

Going by the idea that our desires and will must manifest in the astral before it can manifest here than yes,

1 Like

Ohh well that makes sense… :sob:
I see then those entities that I mentioned were just able to assist in helping us with a certain method of magick, not a whole different form of magick

Often times information on beings can be a bit exaggerated, however, it can also be literal or not, an entity linked to the astral can aid in projection to and from it, help in maneuvering it, and quite possibly in helping a person control their desires, fears, and so forth so they’re not manifesting such things on a whim when they get there, even using the energy of the astral in their manifestations.

1 Like

I would definitely recommend Leviathan as an astral guide. He is a Gatekeeper of the void and can unlock the path for people through the labyrinths of darkness, the universe or veil.

The journeys that he inspires and can open up, are always transformational. Leviathan can offer guidance and direction on dark journeys.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/emperor-of-the-void-and-abyssal-demon-lord-leviathan/&ved=2ahUKEwjSi-bizZroAhVSGDQIHRybAVYQFjAYegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3ilcEcUUpii-0bEr0o01VE&cshid=1584211433255

2 Likes