Demon that can tell me names of people?

Is there any demon or spirit that can tell me the names of people I remember? Or any spell like that?

1 Like

If you remember them, then why do you need the entity to tell you their names? You don’t need their names to target them, provided you remember them.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure vine can show you the names of other magicians. One of the only spirits that can from my knowledge.

2 Likes

Hehe you might remember them and never got their name :stuck_out_tongue: maybe someone they talked to at Walmart or a bar or something.

There are a few angels in Damon Brands book the 72 Angels of Magic that are said to be able to bring hidden information or secrets, in addition to the demons already mentioned. I’ve never attempted to find a name though, with angels or demons.

What are the circumstances under which are you searching @MrAvenger901 ? If you give us some details on the situation we might have other ideas, like how to make you bump into them or something so that you can learn their name.

1 Like

Sure. If you can connect back to their spirit, then names are less important.

1 Like

Well. I know that’s what I was thinking. There’s been plenty of times I’ve done work on people without names but I knew who they were, or the opposite where I had a name and had no idea who they were on the human playing field so. Depending on the context perhaps another route is available and they don’t realize it.

1 Like

Its a long story. I went to school with her,middle and high school. Then when I was taking my mom out to eat at this diner and I cought her looking at me on 5 occasions. We made eye contact a few times too. I was wondering if there was some way I could bump into her again

But yes,basically trying to bump into the person again

1 Like

Just a few I found with a few different search terms. If none of those are to your liking I am sure you can dig a little deeper or rephrase the title and bump it so that someone else who has done this can advise you better.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like