Demon sigils harder to open

When I work with spirits, I easily get into the TGS. Literally while I’m drawing the sigil, the flashing and lines disappear. However I notice every time I’m working with a demon spirit, it takes awhile. I must focus, concentrate, and chant Enns to open. Not saying that’s a bad thing, it’s good practice, but was wondering will that get better over time with more practice working with demons?

I’m not sure why no one ever replied to you on this.

I just found that tidbit out last night entirely by accident. I have been using demons sigils exclusively until I called to an Angel of Wealth through his Sigil. I don’t mean to brag but it was the easiest thing I’ve ever done… It was automatic. I could see the lines fading in and out immediately and it was extremely notable they were doing do. I was stunned.

I had drank a little bit of red wine beforehand which is not something I have ever done before while using sigils. I was feeling pretty good while looking at it.

It is possible the alcohol or the energetic effect of the wine itself had some effect on it. I won’t drink random liquor store swill, so I always buy organic from vineyards that take extra good care of their grapes. I believe the one I bought had been properly grown and harvested by the appropriate lunar cycles.

Herbs are used all the time in witchcraft. So I imagine the fact I was drinking red wine could well have meant something for the ritual.

I digress, either way, the angel sigil was super easy to open vs. a demon sigil.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Yes.

Especially as they start coming to you and you become more attuned to what you’re doing.

In my experience, when the demon reaches out and is already somewhat present, and your attention and focus are on point, just drawing out the sigil will be enough sometimes. It’ll be active from the get go.

As you start to really embody your practice, you’ll find this to be the case at times.

1 Like