Demon Pic caught on camera

![

So I somehow took this pic way before I got into the magic stuff. a lot of the time around my room I will feel a presence or feel something watching me. this has happened for a long time and when i had my dog he would stare of into certain areas of the room looking at things that I couldnt see and he did this a lot so I knew something was there spirit wise or other.

Anywaysthis picture was taken right outside my room door that leads to outside balcony. and the crazy thing about it is i never took the picture honestly I was taking pictures in my room before this pic because I felt a strong presence. I looked at the pics and didnt see anything so I put the phone down left the room went downstairs and came back up a couple mins later. then i check my phone half hour later and see this pic and freak out. I did not take it. this picture is clearly taken outside on the balcony when I never left the room. Nobody else was around to use my phone and it locks after a min so idk wtf… I have some other pictures of a weird event from a later date but this is the biggest paranormal thing I have ever seen that I know is actually real. If you look at the pic you can see one entity hold what looks like to be a vial of blood I shit you not! and another ghost like entity in top left of the pic in white.Everyone I have shown this to has seen the entity in the Pic. What do you guys and gals think? Ive been meaning to put this online somewhere and this site seems like as good a place as any. Ive had this pic for about a year

6 Likes

What do you guys think I’m Dealing with here? I know things like these are still around me for sure

1 Like

Honestly I think I’m lacking imagination because I don’t see it.

1 Like

its a little clearer on my phone its not the best quality on this. but best way to describe it is a skull type face with mouth open with two white arms and a volcano shaped vial in its right hand. and to the left of the picture you see the white outline of a ghost or something standing in front of the pillar. theres 2 pillars in the pic. the gohst looking thing is front of the left one. I

I saw it right away when I first looked at it I had family and friends look at it at first some of them didnt see it and did after a minute. It scared the shit out of my gram tho lol.

I was hoping everyone could see it kind of clearly but oh well worth a shot

2 Likes

And just to add that there was absolutely nothing on this porch and its second story so all you should see is the pillars railings and sky. Theres also different colors in this pic which is weird, green, blue and red non of which should be there

1 Like

I actually see three of them. :o

2 Likes

Thank you!! what do they look like to yoU any thoughts?

1 Like

Other than the two you mentioned, there’s also a blackbird in the middle.

Though that picture may look scary, the enthusiastic skull guy doesn’t seem that scary.

1 Like

Lol when I fisrt saw it. It scared the shit outta me. there just hanging around me. I have no clue why

2 Likes

Oh fuck the one in the top left gave me chills

2 Likes

I see 3 spirits there.

1 Like

Are you going to try and figure out why they’re hanging out with you then?

I would say that’s more of a bad photography skill

1 Like

people can believe its “bad photography” or whatever makes you happy but I know from personal experience that the pics legit and myself and other people I know see something in the picture. I’ve never been able to trust other pics i saw online bc idk if theyve been Photoshoped or w.e but at least with this I know it hasn’t been

If anyone else picking up female

First text I heard anyone say anything about it or then being female. Some lady that my mom knows whose very successful in business and is into magic has said that what I thought were arms are actually wings and that it is “evil” but idk