Demon of death. Who would you recommend?

Two days until mars retrograde is over and I’m gonna destroy a toxic motherfucker.

6 Likes

Abaddon
Asmodeus
Samael
Satan

Are the names that come to mind first.

3 Likes

What do you think about Andras?

Samael, Asmodeus, Nemsis (she will bring harm and destruction unto those who has wronged you - IF they deserve it.), Marbas (I am pretty dang sure he can cure and inflict diseases that are lethal), rally useful for baneful magick and finally Dra’talon.

2 Likes

Not a demon, but Nergal.

2 Likes

euronymous

1 Like

glasya labolas

3 Likes

Man,Abaddon comes to mind,Azrael is an angel but it comes to mind too,Satan seems good,also,Djinn from The Book Of Smokeless Fire and Iblis are great for baneful stuff and they can fuck somebody up,also,Dra’talon is a good spirit for killing,and EA Koetting describes him as ,like a demonic assassin’’ which is saying something

1 Like

What would you recommend for me to give them as an offering? Thanks for all the options I shall do the research on them and choose the most ideal demon for my purpose.

1 Like

A Japanese Shinigarmi.:metal:

1 Like

I’ll get back to you about that as I get back to my place.

Blood for Nemeis, Samael and Asmodeus except you can use sexual fluids, intuitively you can use saliva if neither of the above feels ok. Blood is what I use, my own that is, or use dragon’s blood incense, I’d like to burn the incense along with offering a few drops of my blood.
Marbas will feed off your targets illness and suffering, etc.

It’s your practice so if you want to be sure which offering is suitable, ask the spirits and go from there.

1 Like

My personal recommendation is a demon of death, known as Jirulax. Should the name vibe with you, your gut and heart guide you, and/or your will prompt you, feel free to PM me for details.

3 Likes

an odd being that currently goes by jack having forgotten his name feels extremely strong but what he says seems crazy but is strong

1 Like

Thank you very helpful indeed. Big like very informative answer.