Demon in Human Form

Greetings.

I have read somewhere that demons can take form of humans and live amoungst us, and I was wondering if this was a possibility? I believe anything is possible but I would not see why a demon would want to take on changing their form to live amoungst us “roaches” or however they recognize us.

If this were a probability, how could one tell that this particular ‘person’ is a demon taking a human form?

1 Like

Through possession yes, or through reincarnation which is basically a demon in soul but reincarnated as human.

5 Likes

They can materialize, It happens here in Brazil in african magick

2 Likes

When I was coming down from shrooms in the drunk tank I seriously thought I saw Bael in human form or maybe one of his assistants, bright red skin and long blonde hair. I believe I’ve met people who have been demons in other situations as well, you never really know until you feel it.

2 Likes

They can incarnate as humans like many higher beings choose to. Reasons vary by the individual. In my case, I’m honouring a deal.

It’s my belief that all humans are incarnate higher beings. As such, nobody here is a ‘roach’. The Deva of roaches is also a higher being however.

You don’t need the air quotes, people are people. They’ll tell you, or maybe they won’t.

3 Likes

I’d like to add to this. There are humans, imo, a lot of whom, are not even interested in magick, who are basically possessed by one of the 72 Goetic Demons. If you get to know them, and with a little bit of application, you can figure out which Demon they are possessed by. You can usually tell by aspects of their unbalanced psyche and the blind spots they have in terms of how they are fucking up their own lives for themselves. However you can also tell by their natural talents.

I’m not sure about this, processed by something sure, but these lesser entities always claim to be big names, including past human mass murderers, that doesn’t mean it’s true - and it is trie that the types of entities doing this lie about everything.

So while I think it’s plausible that many are posessed, a) it’s not involuntary and b) it’s usually noyt what I woul consider a higher being. Not that ALL entities in the Goetia and other lists are higher beings/ascendeds, but I believe most are.

There’s a point where it gets too easy to blame an entity and refuse personal agency, and “diagnosing’” via UPG is an disempowering and disrespectful route, and calling them “possessed” isn’t helping them it’s giving them an excuse and enabling their issues.

It’s far more likely they created thoughtforms out of their own issues and that’s what’s you can see. And that happening to match some attributes of entities is a coincidence not causation.

But that’s my direct experience exorcising entities from my own being: both an imp parasite and depression as a thoughtform, (both of which I posted about in detail on this very forum) and the only real possession from a sovereign higher being was by my will with permission.

1 Like

Maybe that’s true, there is many stories about this even in vedas.
but they still have to take on human mortality and the limitations of the body.
I am not saying that there are no methods of spiritual healing and life extension.
Such a demon would still have to go to work, experience old age, illness and even death.
In addition, he would have to endure discomfort, hunger and cold.
In the spiritual space, it is much easier to fulfill your own desires, you will not die of hunger and you are sexually satisfied.
He would still be targeted by higher beings as a being of darkness.
It’s just not an attractive prospect. It’s like falling to the bottom of a dumpster and starting all over again. Our rules of space are different from theirs. It would only make sense to ascend higher, but it’s very painful.
from Indra’s (YHWH) perspective, maybe such a person is a demon, but for me he is just a human.
It doesn’t impress me.
This is a fall to the bottom as well as an evolutionary opportunity.

I had a student once in around 5th grade in a school for kids with autism spectrum. He wore stuff a shaman would, like a plastic snake around his wrist and more, and was always telling invisible people around him to leave him alone. A healer friend of mine told me he was a demon that had been allowed to reincarnate as a human and his old pals harassed him. So once I gently put my hand on his wrist and visualized it shining with a white might and he jerked his arm and just RAN full speed into the woods.

Healer friend told me demons are hurt by light and love energies.

1 Like