Demon House

I know this guy from the ZOZO documentary with Darren Evans.

2 Likes

I watched it the second time without falling asleep and it was better.

2 Likes

Wow that was heavy stuff. Or something got horrible wrong during a necromancy ritual or there is been a curse? What do you think @Eye_of_Ra? And do you have an idea who the goat figure could be?

1 Like

I think it was cursed all along …but what they did just aggrivated it even more.

The goat figure sounds like alot of different spirits/ demons

But since the first nIght I started trying to watch the movie Balam came to as soon as it started playing…and he’s been close around ever since …I see Balam with horns so I’m wondering if he connects somehow.

2 Likes

I see Balam with the rams horns, it says he can appear as a bull, man and ram.

1 Like

I’m sure of it now Balam connects to that house.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the information.
Well agreed because the cameraman Adam Ahlbrandt seem to have a connection with the spirit. He is healthy as far as I can research and he stopped with activities in the house and doesn’t want his name used.
The second person (the lady who saw the boy walk up on the wall) did the same and she only suffered the warnings and no further damage.
The third thing is that there is money involved. People get paid for testimonies. That’s always a bit questionable.

2 Likes

Never seen Demon House, but while we’re talking about horror movies I abosolutely loved the way It acted in the newest movie.

2 Likes

I must watch it now… I only fall asleep watching war movies - saw Platoon twice in the theaters and fell asleep instantly. One of their first places the investigated was the Goldfield hotel in Nevada, that is one freaky place. the whole town was active for me.

2 Likes

Did you see where they went back to the Winchester house.

3 Likes

Yea I saw that. …one of my favorites tho is when they go to Vlad s castle and that forest in transylvania that was insane… I wanna go so bad.

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra we have same desire tho I would get that brown stuff coming down my leg I would be so scared in that wood I think lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would love to go too… it’s my dream to go there.

I’ve worked with Vlad before on a Halloween night. He allowed me to use his shield anytime.

I’d love to go to the castle and the forest…

4 Likes

My question is why wasn’t Aaron in the movie?

1 Like

I’m not sure … Maybe he had some thing else going on during that time

2 Likes

My sister says he refused to go to the house. But Idk.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting. Tried doing some research but can’t come up with any info. Thanks

1 Like

The story I got was something happened around that time and he refused to go and just used that time to do some of his own stuff… but I have no proof that it’s true …just hear say.

Either way… if figured out Balam is connected to it. So I have no doubt about the power that was in that house. And probably stI’ll connected to the parts of the house Zac saved.

Anyway I may see if I can speak with Balam on this see what it was really all about.

3 Likes

hmmm I watched Veronica and Demon House ,Veronica is way better, Demon house it could be fake anyway i mean its part of the business.
I wouldnt like to judge people or to force somebody to read my post but it is worth to mention about ghosts this and that,demons ,goats devil symbols or 666.
Before i use to believe in ghost really but after reading a Quran and watching videos on YT " MercifulServant " i changed my mind and thinking about it. 1. Angels made from Light…servants of Allah , they cant chose anything they are just following commands , 2.Jinn made from fire and they can chose whether to believe in Allah or disbelieve and they have free will to chose. so basically we got Jinn who is bad and a good one,the good one will never hurt you.And in the end to mention the highest threat Shaitan ( Devil ) he is the biggest Jinn and he was the only one who didnt want to pray for our first father and human “Adam” … and its clearly mention ghost doesnt exist but there is as i mention earlier bad Jinn and he will hurt you,and as you saw in Demon House there was something below stairs so that is curse made by someone ,someone who didnt like that family and that isnt fake that is really true

It is nice to share opinions in this way and really nice to see how people react and what they really think about it :grinning:

1 Like