Demon for school

In school I am a major menace . I don’t know why, but I can’t stop and I don’t want to . I always curse in front of teachers, I roam the hallways almost all day ,I don’t do my work, I bother other students etc .

What demon can I use to make sure I literally never get in trouble at school ? Like to let the teachers, dean’s, assistant principles and principle just leave me alone and let me do what I want .

1 Like

Quetzalcoatl god of priesthood, learning and knowledge. Simply call him and ask for his blessing. Give him a great offering. He will give you knowledge, able to keep you out of trouble.

3 Likes

Ehh yu know of any demons ?

Define demon.

Goetic demon

Belial, Baal, Glasya Labolas, Vine, and King Paimon would work excellent in this situation.

2 Likes

Thanks

I was acting up with my friend and my schedule changed . Can Dantalion help me sway my principle’s mind to change it back to the way it was despite my friend still being in the class I was in and my teachers and guidance counsellor thinking it’s a bad idea ?

The principal is the one with the power to change it back besides my guidance counsellor and teachers

I just asked my principal and she said she will talk to the teachers about it . What demon can make me win in this situation ? I really want my schedule changed .

Now my principal told my assistant principal to handle it and my assistant principal told my guidance counselor to handle it . Which is very very bad because my guidance counselor and my teacher wanted to remove me . So have can this situation come out in my favor ?

You’re not going to be able to command respect from a demon if you can’t command or respect yourself even slightly.

IF you knew why you did tis stuff, taking a guess, if you were writing a story about a guy just like you, what would that reason be?

1 Like

Outside of school I am way way more behaved . And I always respect the demons .

I don’t understand .

So why do you do this stuff?

What I’m doing is asking questions to try and get you into the core of your own motivations here, then we can maybe find something that will work.

I don’t know honestly . I’m told a lot i’m annoying and/or immature but I really can’t stop even though I try .

Do you want to stop?

I really don’t know . I really really really like how I am but . I just don’t know

Demons will help us, but we need to know who we are, and where we’re going.

Imagine them being like cosmic Trekkies, these INTENSELY focused, borderline fanatical mega-minds that focus so hard on one specific kind of thing… then you come along doing shit, you don’t know why you do it, you don’t even know if you want to stop.

I’m not criticising you because I am far from perfect, but can you see how you’d be a tough proposition to help?

It’s like, which bit of you do they help, and is helping you keep on doing shit that you barely comprehend without consequences going to take you anywhere in life?

What do you want?

What do you see yourself doping in 2 years time?

You don’t have to answer me, or answer tonight, but no-one can help you navigate, if you don’t know your own destination. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

To be rich .