Demon for place to live

Specifically a particular apartment complex in a particular location within my state (another city)

:arrow_up:this one specifically not that it matters to anyone but yeah. It’s a nice place lol.

• I don’t drive. I can’t. So any demon that you think could work around that somehow cause it’s like 2-3 hours away. And yes you might just tell me to pick a closer one to make the manifestation easier or whatever but there is a reason I’d like to move in this particular location. Won’t go into details on the reason it’s just there is a reason.

So in a nutshell who could I enter into a sort of long “pathworking” or “project if you will” that would obviously take multiple years but a demon that can help me climb each and every step of the ladder necessary so in the very end I’m living comfortably in my apartment I want.

Still Ant’harratu.

1 Like

Ah I got your discrete message there to stop repeatedly spamming and deleting threads. Jk no really I apologize for doing that. Thanks though!

1 Like

No worries… I could see you already had him in mind :joy: I think you’re right. At least I called him once three years ago and he’s still with me still bringing it. He’s kind of awesome.

1 Like

Homeless magick in amazon by raymundo Rodriguez described 3 simply methods to get a part or get one as possible using magick I think is a dollar grat book

1 Like