Demon for creative idea

Hi everyone i want to write a story and i already read dozens of books ( Mostly fantasy ) but no matter how much i try i cant come up with a unique and creative idea.
I have few ideas but none of them are perfect and im a perfectionist, so i dont like any of my current ideas.
My question is i want to ask an entity to give me an creative idea or help me to find one ( I dont care how if he gave me one or inspire me to make one myself i just want the end result ), but i dont know which entity i should approach, I feeling to go to Belphegor but whenever i was going to evoke him i postponed the evocation. I think he test me with laziness even before i contact him.

1 Like

Lucifer can help with this, and non-magickally so would a course on fiction writing and/or some educational youtube videos.

Your first project will probably kind of suck, by the way. The people who are remembered for this tend to write a lot and practice, and study fiction they enjoy. It doesn’t have to be the grand, magnificent magnum opus. Just write a story.

Being a perfectionist is going to kill your artistry, and I just want you to know that. Whatever idea you have, make it work, make something out of it. As the ole Miles Davis liked to say, it’s not about the notes you play, it’s about the attitude. Own your stuff. Even if it’s kinda whatever, if you write it like you mean it it’ll have something to it, much more than something more technically whatever but with no soul that doesn’t really say anything.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Lucifer.

But he tends to like philosophy, you might get long discourses running in your head…

I agree with this. There are unfortunately a lot of people on here who think “if I summon so and so, I am going to be creative, rich and successful on the first try.” That is not how magick works.

You can do a summoning, that is fine. But it is ultimately the power that you put into it along with the suggestions that help shape the work.

I used to be like the writer you described above. Waiting to write the magnum opus. Then one day I just started writing short stories based on one of my favourite genres and I really enjoyed it. It was fun. I got my creative juices flowing. Sure I wont make any money out of it but the experience i gained by jusy writing really gave me that rush or energy.

Everything takes time. Rome wasnt built in a day.

2 Likes

I say Duke aym.

Lucifer is great too
I’d say both .