Demon Chat

Mine was a consent thing it’s cause as I said some are more sensitive then others n they know who they can get you know as in your worthy or something it’s just scary as kids but I find it funny I’m not scared anymore…when I was 16 I was sleep well I thought I was I could hear the tv playing and everything the I felt the couch move backward and then it happened a few more times be fore it was pulled so fast back almost into the wall I couldn’t move scream or anything once I was able. To things were back to normal Idk if this is what u guys are talking about tho it was weird for me

1 Like

Go into a stealth competition when that happens :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sometimes the atmosphere in the room changes; the air gets thicker, or I can feel a presence or more in my aura.
Sometimes I hear whispers or start getting mental images or speech.

8 Likes

So my invoking has been done right lol

1 Like

I usually (almost always) feel it in my ear drums first; the pressure in the room changes. Occassionally a high pitched tone follows, like the way your ears ring after a concert. Then the back of my head begins to hurt, like a headache, but behind the ears, above the neck. The longer the spirit stays, the more it hurts. When they leave, the pain goes away almost immediatley, as does the ringing.

6 Likes

Bruises and scratches are signs one has had a pretty rough but good night of demon orgy sex. When everyone is all lathered up in energy …BOOM!!!

Or you have bed bugs. I’ll choose the former.

2 Likes

Lol…no bed bugs over here bruh. If it was a demon orgy, they made sure I stayed unaware, cause I dont remember any pleasure

2 Likes

Lmao