Demon Chat

This may be a very beginnerish question, but I gotta know before I start to invoke, evoke, or summon demons. I know the energy of your space changes, you may smell something off, strange noises, etc., but how do know when you can actually begin to dialogue with these entities? Will you hear a voice, feel an impression, what? At what point do you know? Please dont say, you just know, lol. Theres gotta be some type of signal right?

5 Likes

Correct.

7 Likes

Signal via one of the regular 5 senses? - no. You have to learn to trust the subtle senses.

6 Likes

my body starts to tingle and get extremely hot.

3 Likes

That’s how you know they r tgere watch your candle do they move left right to you rare they big small or nothing u can tell them they can speak to you or cave them move the candle the way you want fir tea n no questions your first time don’t be afraid u can sit in the energy like I do before or after your done to get use to it u may feel sleep or energetic the next day have bruises or random rash bumps or feel the need to make contact at again depending on who you went with
good luck

4 Likes

For me personally, the entire feel of the room shifts. My senses (esp hearing) heighten big time, I can hear a pin drop next door. Also there is a major pressure change and the air feels charged with energy.

The actual feel of that energetic signature will vary in the way it attempts to sway the operators emotions and mindset, but regardless the charged quality of the air is without question.

7 Likes

Someone used to send me giant water bugs as a threat (stupid bitch). For some reason they thought I was scared of them. I would just kill them and put them in my roommate’s room.

3 Likes

Funny but I think wrong thread

1 Like

Shit, it’s the weed.

7 Likes

Speaking of bruises and rashes, I used to wake up in the morning and have random, real fine and thin scratches in random places on my body but mainly in my arms and chest. I always wondered what the hell that was all about. I did no evoking or anything the night before. I may create a topic about this

2 Likes

One of two things

1 you just scratch yourself in your sleep

Or two

2 a demon was trying to get your attention In anyway they could to scary you or just talk to you

Those who r sensitive to supernatural experience that more often then those who don’t even tho they can experience it to it just happen more frequently from the sensitive

3 Likes

Lol funny it’s all good no worries

Ok. I dont think I scratch myself. I keep my nails trimmed down

1 Like

Well, since I’m already here; when I’m in the presence of a being I usually feel like I’m falling into myself.

If you have experience with soul travel, it’s the feeling you get in between states of consciousness, when your ears begin to ring and you’re about to exit your body. If you have no experience with astral projection, it also feels similar to sleep paralysis. The voices I’ve heard sound like EVP from those ghost hunting shows.

Honestly, until you’re astral senses become well developed, don’t expect anything extraordinary. Spirits will communicate with you as they see fit, but mostly through mundane occurrences; something you’ll be able to recognize if you pay close attention. It’s no coincidence.

4 Likes

Wow, just a couple nights ago, laying down in bed, my mind was up, but my body felt real tired and would get real heavy and feel like it was falling through the bed and at the same time I felt and heard this loud buzzing around my head, so I would try to snap myself out of that feeling and wake up, but that response time was real delayed. In my mind I want to move my leg, but my leg wouldnt move til 30 sec later. Lol. The weirdest shit ever

4 Likes

That’s the exact feeling I’m talking about. I still do not get results right away because I’m still new, and sometimes it just happens that way. However, beings would still appear to me in my sleep.

Your experience also sounded like the beginnings of an outer body experience, which could have been initiated by a spirit. I normally don’t like spirits who I have no relationship with triggering out of body experiences for me, so most times I interrupt when it happens. Read up on psychic defense and shielding.

Now working on your senses is important, but I also forgot to say that even if it appears you got no answer, whomever you reached out to heard you. Pay close attention to a series of coincidences that will follow afterward. I’m still trying to figure out whether an angel struck a family member dead after I asked them to protect me.

4 Likes

Typically, if I make contact, it starts to feel as though I’m drunk. I get very uncoordinated, my mind starts to swim, and it becomes fairly difficult to concentrate on anything other than the evocation / invocation. People that have seen me in this state say that it’s as if I am in a trance, which, for lack of better term, is basically what is happening.

Also, because I am the energy power house that I am, they feed off of my personal energy, and I have to continually draw more energy from the ambient air around me. Which is perfectly fine, that’s half of my purpose on this Earth anyway, just to make sure that the spirits have more than enough energy for manifestations.

If it’s a spirit I’ve never worked with before, I have to get used to what that energy feels like, and the results of having to adjust to a new energy signature can be extreme. Shaking, nightmares, full-blown seizures in some cases, as well as the case when Lucifer burned me with his light. Extreme exhaustion typically follows when I work with a new spirit. Typically, the pain is worth it, as new spirit typically tend to leave a gift behind, usually in the form of a mental gift that was unlocked, or some other knowledge that was left in my mind. Sometimes, I don’t even know what the message was, but always know that they’ve been there, very strange headaches are typically the calling card that something was left behind for me.

3 Likes

I had something. Like that happen time we. I was younger

1 Like

Yea, that happened to me a lot when I was young. I just didn’t know what the hell was going on.

When I was young, 7, 8, 9, that shit happened a lot. I didnt even try to stop that whole process. I thought it was kool. I remember after all the buzzing stopped, it felt like a hole would open up at the head of my bed, and I would begin to just fall through it. It felt like a roller coaster ride through a tunnel. And then the dreams, or at least what I thought were dreams, would be so vivid and real. That shit was crazy, but fun! I woke up feeling like I just survived Jumanji, lol. Now, I’m trying to snap out of it like wth is goin on. I may just let it happen next time and where it goes…

2 Likes