Demon Balam Instructs Me In Magick Before Succubi Have Orgy With Me

So, I realize the title of this is pretty damn crazy, but really, that’s what happened.

I am currently in an extremely intense situation due to legal matters and am literally going hardcore on the Magick front, putting in all the hours I should have put in during recent years.

Btw if you are a beginner in Magick, all I can recommend to you is: WORK with intensity!!! and do everything EA and other obvious masters recommend. Study his works, I’m serious! Forget the dabblers, the theory magicians, the overly academic, in other words all those trying to slow you down with doubt, retardation and other crap.

Now to the results I got from 2 recent evocations:

A) I evoked the demon Balam from the Goetia and interestingly enough, the evocation itself appeared to be a failure despite serious preparation on my part. What I got was a 5 line paragraph of automatic writing in which the demon affirmed my request and gave me a secret code between himself and me so I can call his force whenever required.

B) I have never evoked a succubus although some have visited me in the past and we had amazing spiritual sex. Recently I was searching for a good ritual to summon a succubus but could not find any, so I called any and all succubi that could hear me in an evocation.

So last night I had 3 dreams that marked the culmination of both these evocations:

The first two dreams were instructions in Cabala, something I had asked for during the Balam evocation. I asked him to reveal magickal techniques to me that I do not yet understand. So in my dream he was taking apart and putting back together countless words and analyzing their numerological values for me. I had never gotten such a clear insight into Cabala ever before because he took what seemed like hours to unlock certain synchronicities that were previously inaccessible by logical analysis.

Next he taught me what the subconscious mind is and what it’s function is. Contrary to popular belief, the subconscious mind is not the all powerful machine that rules the world…nothing could really be further from the truth. According to my instructions, the subconscious mind is THE LINK between the demon world and our world. This is why EA teaches Theta Gamma sync…because it activates this part of the mind which allows you to connect with that world. This is also why sleep is such a great way to achieve contact with spirits, because you are entering those brainwaves automatically, all the way down to DELTA, which is where you dream. So in other words, dreams are not necessarily constructed by your subsconsious. Sure it can come up with a lot of weird and messed up stuff, but in actuality, these dreams are astral experiences. Once you understand that your subsconsious is the link and not the magick in and of itself, then you will have a fucking master key to magick, a key I wish I had years ago.

After two of these Cabala dreams there was a third one, where I found myself in a large hotel suite, with about 5 succubi ladies. They were all sexy looking and extremely sexual. I don’t think I should go into any more detail as that may get inappropriate. That said, it was amazing.

I want to sincerely thank EA from the bottom of my heart, you made a lot of this possible.

Also big big thanks to Balam. I absolutely recommend you evoke him he is amazing!

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but almost every time I’ve called a succubus, it seemed that a presence would approach me while I was half asleep and my body would instinctively crunch up like a newborn and their energy would feel so overwhelming to me that it almost would feel like I was getting electrically shocked, so I would pull away from them. One time as I pulled away, one of them lightly slapped me! I feel bad for calling them and then resisting their advances, but I really did feel uncomfortable. Anyone else have this experience or can give me an insight as to why this happens to me? Cause I’d like a hotel full of sex too! :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be interesting to try and call a spirit lover of a different “type”, such as an angel or elemental, to see if you have the same reaction. Maybe you just don’t like demonic energies (even really sexy ones).

Hmmmm…never really thought that angels got down like that. Franz Bardon does talk about and warns against getting too attached to mermaids so they definitely like to “play.” Thanks for the advice Arkhilokhus, I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

How does one tell the difference between one’s own dream and an astral experience?