Deliniation between RHP and LHP

Another thing I have been fairly unsuccessful in doing is being able to draw a line and on one side put RHP and the other LHP. I have tried several times, but seems to me another way to label ,name call, cast aspersions, without actually having a definet and accurate picture in the end.
Actually found that Right Wing vs Left Wing, not only had and has definet descriptions and meanings, it carried with it a funny lunacy in the process.
So

LHP vs RHP

1-

For me those terms are about what you want your ultimate destiny to be - this stuff Stephen Flowers wrote:

Essentially, the left-hand path is the path of non-union with the objective universe. It is the way of isolating consciousness within the subjective universe and, in a state of self-imposed psychic solitude, refining the soul or psyche to ever more perfect levels. The objective universe is then made to harmonize itself with the will of the individual psyche rather than the other way around. Where the right-hand path is [i]theocentric[/i] (or certainly alleocentric: "other centred"), the left-hand path is [i]psychecentric[/i], or soul/self-centred. Those within the left-hand path may argue over the nature of this self/ego/soul, but the idea that the individual is the epicentre of the path itself seems undisputed. An eternal seperation of the individual intelligence from the objective universe is sought in the left-hand path. This amounts to an immortality of the independent self-consciousness moving within the objective universe, and interacting with it at will.

I came very close to the ultimate dissolution of the RHP and now am working on theogenesis, my term for both the process and goal of the LHP,m I don’t see them as similar any more than going to Bombay is exactly like going to Beijing, just because both involve travelling and maybe learning new customs and languages, etc…

That’s just my take on it and how I use those terms + what they mean to me. :slight_smile:

OOOOOOOOOOK!

what’s the difference?

RHP promotes patriarchy. we all see how that turned out. along with idea of the one god, which is other than you.

LHP promotes matriarchy, which is the natural order of things.

RHP is imagining and wishing things. mainly fantasizing figures of light.

LHP is REALITY

RHP is wasting time. sure, gathering huge volumes of knowledge, that will be discarded the minute you enter your true inner Self.
just like EA Koetting stated in his black magick course, the part he gave us to see on halloween - “hundreds of years of occult learning down the drain…”

all the systems, sigils, lines and angles, stories, histories, myths… they actually don’t matter.

you may enflame yourself with them… but the flame will not come from them, but from you, as allways.

both RHP and LHP contain the same amount of POWER.

it’s all the same. don’t get fooled in any way.

it’s just that LHP is healthy, natural way. true LHP, that is. not that self-inflating bullshit we all still see.

true LHP is true surrender to the Eternal Death, past the Gates of Madness.

come. come inside.

(and this is me just being subjective. which is basis of consciousness, and of LHP)

This is another one of these things where opinions will vary greatly because so many people are confused or they like to make up their own rules for their special one of a kind custom-made religions and paths. I see many people claiming to be LHP or black magicians and yeah they might do a few things that are considered LHP but the rest of them screams RHP and they will not admit it, they get pissy when someone calls them on their contradicting bullshit. “I go to church on sunday and I worship jesus and I follow the 10 commandments but on saturdays I call upon the darkness and have promiscuous orgies while covered in blood and call myself a living god even though I believe jesus is still above me, but yeah I’m so totally LHP and dark.” LOL

I get so sick of these fucktards that think they can customize religions and paths that were never meant to be customized, the whole point of those religions is to have their rules set in stone, not tweaked to fit each followers needs. You follow it and deal with the bad and boring stuff too or you pick a different path, it’s that simple.