Deleted

DELETED

Sweety, listen up, it might be a good idea to just go with the flow and use this time to practice meditation techniques.

Get to know yourself & your body.

I don’t know the particulars of your case, but if it is a matter of your health, I’d say listen to the docs.

However, if you seriously think they are fucking with you to be assholes, then let me give you some tips from legal-land. Start throwing around big words like:

#1. I do not consent.
#2. Who is going to be personally liable for restraining me without my consent?
#3. If you are using undue influence to force my consent, it is duly noted, and any contract you are implying is against my will & under duress.
#4. Are you under a surety bond to work here? Will your bonding company appreciate me putting a lien on your bond?
#5. I’d like to see a copy of your insurance policy & three forms of identification, including a license number in case I have to file for damages caused while you were performing your duty. A Maxim of Law states: You should know with whom you deal. I think this is applicable.
#6. I am going to hold you personally responsible for any damages caused due to your ‘diagnosis’, so be aware you are assuming full liability, and continuing to operate against my consent is your agreement to these terms.

You can stop ANY bullshit with those simple questions & statements, guaranteed. Words are a magickal force in their own right.

The rest is up to you, but if you’re sick and it’s for your own good, don’t be a fucking idiot and get some rest, the proper caloric intake & meditate. If not, use those magickal words I just gave you.

I’d send Paimon to whoomp on your doc but I really don’t know if I would be hurting you or helping you…so I just gave you the tools to do it yourself.

Peace & Get Well

–Gnosis

Luxi get well soon

A word of advice-

Mages generally should have strong, healthy bodies. An eating disorder… well, it tarnishes the body.

You should perform a working to attack the disorder, rather than the doctors.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2564”]A word of advice-

Mages generally should have strong, healthy bodies. An eating disorder… well, it tarnishes the body.

You should perform a working to attack the disorder, rather than the doctors.[/quote]

This, and I speak as someone who had those “behaviours” (disgustingly clinical phrase for the idols your mind holds most sacred) at a serious time in my life.

You don’t need to beat the muggles, you need to beat the thing that imprisons you that has delivered you, sniggering and cavorting and saying “You’ll never be good enough for me!” into their hands.

Stop fucking about, your worth as a Magus, a Princess of dark unholy fucking chaos has NOTHING to do with whatever food you eat, nor your BMI, nor any other “numberlust” statistic.

Get well soon Luxi.

A little bit of time and space to work and practice internally.

http://projectsanctuary.com/

An autogenic habitat, an inner sanctuary or ‘magic shop’ a self willed journey to a space where you can work without the outside knowing. A silent form of work.

Your feelings and your will are a key. I am sending you an energy gift of a black rose with a green tourmaline thorn. It has whatever healing properties you wish, need and desire. Plus an etheric reiki hug.

Lady Eva,

If that last sentence of your last paragraph was directed at me, allow me to say this: Being physically healthy is a good idea in general. Helps prolong the lifespan of the magus.

Not that I am healthy, mind you. I can hardly get off my fat ass to do ritual, much less work out.

I think Lady E was challenging what society calls healthy. Personally I am at a comfortable level of health, am I “ripped to shreds” no. I can however enjoy a nice 5 mile run and test my will against cold hard steel or the will if another in single combat sports like BJJ and Shot Wrestling.

You should be aspiring to health yes, but it should be actual health not what some magazine tells you. Afterall this body is only one of many we have.

Luxi, I have not had the chance to meet you yet but I can open my good friend Raphael’s sigil and say a prayer for you. Get better soon and I wholeheartedly second what Gnosis said, don’t let motherfuckers push you around if they don’t have your best interests in mind.

Another thing, Luxi-

I’d invest in chaos magick if I were you. Build a servitor to detect whether or not the person you’re speaking to is lying out of their teeth or not. That way, you can truly glean whether or not they want to help or “help” you.

And Oris, I enjoy my mental body quite a bit. I like to try and make my perspective from there more often because it makes me appear taller than I am. And don’t think perspective changing with your eyes open is easy, it’s like running sideways up an endless staircase.

Anyway, Luxi, a simple thoughtform may work better for the function I mentioned. But maybe not. Different strokes for different folks. You can build thoughtforms without materials, though, so I recommend it since you’re probably under a lot of surveillance, if not direct supervision.

And you said your vitals were low. Theoretically (let me make that word VERY CLEAR) you could put your consciousness into the machine and hijack it’s reading. You could also talk your body into performing more like the hospital wants it to. This would be theoretically easier than talking to your subconscious, because whereas the disease lies in the brain, you may be able to get your body to act before the mind does. Something about the consciousness of each organ. Uncle Chuckie goes into depth about that but I can’t quote him.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:7, topic:2564”]Lady Eva,

If that last sentence of your last paragraph was directed at me, allow me to say this: Being physically healthy is a good idea in general. Helps prolong the lifespan of the magus.[/quote]

No, it totally wasn’t, it was coming from the way eating disordered behaviour can often (not always) include attaching excessive power to numbers (calories, fat grams, carb grams, inches, and of course weighing scales) and I wasn’t even thinking about you as I posted it, just my own experience and how it might be relevant!

Apologies. My life has been quite the whirlwind lately, and I’m getting somewhat jumbled mentally.