Deities / Gods always with you?

Does anyone have a spirit who has stayed with them due to liking them ? Like a spirit of the Gotiea due to the spirit wanting to stick around and help? Want to see what others have experienced and why some agora choose certain individuals

2 Likes

I don’t know if they are with me all the time, but they are around a lot. Sometimes just hanging out while I cook dinner, or do dishes. They also seem to have a stealth mode, where they are there and watching, I just can’t detect it until they drop that mode. Overall I feel extremely supported and cared for.

3 Likes

Azazel tends to chill around me a fair amount just because. His just hanging around is what inspired me to start working with him.

2 Likes

Morrigan is always around me. Others show up from time to time that I have welcomed.

3 Likes

Andras, hes usually there whenever i have a question.

1 Like

Lucifer is with me always

1 Like

Azazel is with me frequently, and King Asmodai hangs around me every so often.

1 Like

I have had a strange attraction to Andras, for reasons I don’t quite understand yet. What makes you work with him, if I may ask?

1 Like

Nyarlothtep :alien: always thrownin books,knives and a few skulls at my skull among other things :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the great responses! Yes I do as well and was just wondering how often people have a “guardian” you could say. I’m pretty sure Sallos has been by my side to help keep low conscious women out of my life. Hahaha potentially!

I did too for the longest time starting from when i was 14 looking at JoS websites. Im a hunter and ive always felt attracted to the warrior archtype. Even though im a woman. Andras can be a homicidal and aggressive when you invoke him and work with him, he shows this in my dreams, where he helps me defend myself and kill people in his name.

I started with him first seeing as how Ive always wanted to summon him and work with him. He helps me with exorcisms and curses. I would try him if i were you.

3 Likes

I feel that Lucifer, Belial, Azazel, and Lilith are always with me in a sense… The more I work with and acknowledge them, the stronger our bond becomes. I feel that we benefit each other immensely, and these entities are as much a part of me as I am a part of them.

Ganesha as well. Always connected to this deity.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. I am not sure about trying him but maybe.

pretty sure azazel’s been around me for a looong time, only found it out easily because a guy i knew wanted to give me an energy reading or something but azazel wouldn’t let him right away .3.

1 Like

How in the heck do you get answers to your questions?

And know that it came from them and isn’t just something that you came up with?

How do you separate the two?

With practice you’ll learn how to identify your voice from a spirits voice

3 Likes

Does it just come with time spent with the spirit, meditation, or both?

What kind of meditation do you recommend?

1 Like

all of the above, plus it depends on the person as well.

Another thing to remember is that you have to trust yourself, too. Doubts and second guessing can stop you in your tracks.

4 Likes