Definitive source on chakras?

I have Bucklands Book for Spirit Communication, Paul Foster Cases two volumes, and EAs OAA document.
I am looking for four primary points:

1. Chakra location in order
  2. Color of chakra
  3. Planetary association
  4. Mantra to awaken and strengthen

Example 1: Raymond Buckland in his Book for Spirit Communications lists them as follows:

1. Lumbar (Gonads) (Red)
  2. Spine (Adrenal) (Orange)
  3. Solar Plexus (Lydon) (Yellow)
  4. Heart (Thymus) (Green)
  5. Throat (Thyroid) (Blue)
  6. Third Eye (Pineal) (Indigo)
  7. Crown (Pituitary) (Violet)

Paul Foster Case in one of his two volumes on Occult Fundamentlas/Magic and Meditation lists them as follows:

1. Sacral Plexus (Lead/Saturn) (Indigo)
  2. Prostatic Ganglion (Iron/Mars) (Red)
  3. Solar Plexus (Tin/Jupiter) (Violet)
  4. Cardiac Ganglion (Gold/Sun) (Orange)
  5. Pharyngeal Plexus (Copper/Venus) (Emerald Green)
  6. Post Nasal Ganglion (Silver/Luna) (Blue)
  7. Pineal body (Quicksilver/Mercury) (Yellow)

Thanks in advance…

1 Like

If you want “definitive,” then you should skip New Age and magick books, and go directly to the source, yoga.

Check out Primal Sound by Dr. David Frawley for these. He studied in India under several gurus.

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight … appreciate it bro, thank you. You too @Onion … thanks.

2 Likes

The best source is meditation on yourself. Find the centers of energy yourself by being aware of the flow of energy within and meditate on these points until you understand their nature. Some people do not have regular ‘chakras’ but are instead connected to other fields of information from the standard.

4 Likes

I second @Eldred_Darkthorn 's advice. In my experience as a qigong practitioner, investigating chakra after observing the qi body, I found them to be more like artificial lenses or an overlay that simplified but can also restricted flow because of the simplification. There’s quite a lot you can do with them before that becomes a problem, as EA talked about, but it was enough for me.

What that means, I think, is that you create the chakras by working with them. I could see vestiges in my system of chakras from incidental work I had done before I knew,which I since removed to use only qigong. Which means it matters a lot what work you use as your guide, because it it contains misunderstandings or inaccuracies, you will create a flawed overlay,

So to use chakras is fine, but be aware it creates a system within you that you may want to remove later. I would suggest finding out what you have first before changing it.

3 Likes

So, from Rig Veda/Baghavad Gita/Hatha Yoga/Raj Yoga, to Theosophy, to Golden Dawn, to EAs system, its just difficult for me to know who first came up with and described chakras that reiki practitioners, magicians and others use, and why or how changes in the descriptions, planets and mantrums came to be. IOW, the only variation I have found so far is with Paul Foster Case, so there are possibly then three currents (FLO, HOGD, BOTA) following incorrect info?

Appreciate you too @Eldred_Darkthorn and @Mulberry

1 Like

Chakras are connections to fields of information and frequency. So none of those may be wrong but could all be talking in different names and terms of the same general fields but more different locations within those fields. I have anywhere between one and nine chakras depending on my activities. You find them present in all systems though with different descriptions and concepts assigned to them but their basic function when broken down is more or less the same.

Not to trigger anyone, but I will, cause that is what I exist for, but it’s all physical, mate.

All that logical stuff is just to lead you away from your body, where the Chakras reside. Do lots of body work, mate. Jogging/running, Yoga, Dancing, Combat Sports, Breathing Techniques, the whole thing, everything.

Stay clear of overeating, especially red meats and calcium, basically any heavy metals.

Finally, dig deep into your tissue, use hot/scald baths to push your heart rate and body temp as high as possible to burn out impurities, and ice baths to get deep into myofacial tension, use muscle strollers and your fingers to actually massage out and dig into your body.

Trust me, mate, you aren’t going to find legit sources on this stuff right now, the whole thing is a mess.

1 Like