I ask myself these hard but honest questions and find the answers quite humbling.
Are we really “Gods” …?
- Are you still dependent on food for energy?
- Do you have to go to the bathroom like other animals?
- Can you create a human or a tree or even a blade of grass?
- Were you not once a helpless infant who couldn’t speak?
- Do you make your blood flow, lungs breathe?
- Did you create the universe, earth and yourself?
- Do you realize you were taught language of which you used to create your whole identity, thought structure and belief systems?
- Are not your desires the same basic ones as everyone else?
- Have you even manifested enough money as a king much less a God?
- Do you control disease, injury and natural disasters?
Have you ever asked yourself these questions???
- Do you know who or what a God is outside the limits of thoughts, beliefs, perceptions?
- Do you know who created the Spirits?
- Do you know who created you?
- Do you know who created language in the first place?
- Do you realize we only perceive 2,000 out of 400 BILLION bits of information our brain process’ every second through our senses?
- Do you realize we only see .009% of the electromagnetic spectrum?
- Do you realize you are only 1 of 7 Billion people on this planet?
- Do you realize we are less then a grain of sand in comparison to the earth, the sun is as big as all our solar systems planets combined, our sun is a dot to the 90 billion suns in our galaxy, there are an estimated 10,000 galaxies in 1 dot in space with an estimated total of 90 trillion galaxies?