Deeper Internet

Came across the following info whilst browsing a fringe website. It’s regarding the various levels of the internet. I know the first few levels exist but I’m not sure about the deeper levels. I imagine some of the spirits themselves have access to (or are at least privy to) all the networks and levels that are out there and may themselves have their own hidden data networks so I wouldn’t say all the info below is bullsh*t but I’d like to hear your thoughts/experiences.

The Levels of internet

Level 0 - Common Web
This level is the one you browse everyday: YouTube, Facebook, Wikipedia and other famous or easily accessible websites can be found here.
Level 1 - Surface Web
This level is still accessible through normal means, but contains “darker” websites, such as 4chan.

Level 2 - Bergie Web
This level is the last one normally accessible: all levels that follow this one have to be accessed with a proxy, Tor or by modifyig [sic] your hardware. In this level you can find some “underground” but still indexed websites, such as 4chan.

Level 3 - Deep Web
The first part of this level has to be accessed with a proxy. It contains CP, gore, hacking websites… Here begins the Deep Web. The second part of this level is only accessible through Tor, and contains more sensible [sic] information.

Level 4 - Charter Web
This level is also divided in two parts. The first can be accessed through Tor. Things such as drug and human traficking [sic], banned movies and books and black markets exist there. The second part can be accessed through a hardware modification: a “Closed Shell System”. Here, shit becomes serious. This part of the Charter Web contains hardcore CP, experimental hardware information (“Gadolinium Gallium Garnet Quantum Electronic Processors”…), but also darker information, such as the “Law of 13”, World War 2 experiments, and even the location of Atlantis. The further you go into Charter Web, be weary of unmarked surveillance vehicles in your area of residence.

Level 5 - Marianas Web
You’ll be lucky to find anyone who knows about it. Probably secret government documentation

Level 6 - Intermediary between the Marianas Web, Level 7 and Level 8.

Level 7 - The Fog/Virus Soup - The best way to describe this level is to a war zone. Its every man for himself down there. Everybody is trying to reach level 8th and preventing others from coming in there.

Level 8 - The Primarch System - Level 8… Level 8 is impossible to access directly. It is the system that controls the internet. No government, organization or person has control over it. Nobody even knows what it is. It sends out unalterable messages randomly to the entire internet. Level 8 is thought to be seperated [sic] by a “level 17 quantum t.r.001 level function lock”, wich [sic] is impossible for our computers to break.

[Note: Level 8 has also been mentioned as an Archon/alien/spirit interface to us]

More info: [url=http://unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2011/09/information-about-deep-web.html]http://unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2011/09/information-about-deep-web.html[/url]

2 Likes

Lol’d at level 7.

1 Like

I spend most of my time on Level 11, which interfaces with a parallel reality where energy and matter, thought and being, are one and the same - point and click at anything, and it manifests instantly on your mouse mat.

Becomes boring after a while though, there’s only so many Johnny Depps a gal can handle in a day…

Seriously does this topic have anything to do with magick - have you used it Paulden, do you know anyone who’s encountered aliens this way or anything?

I must admit I find it completely unbelievable, since I know a bit about the hardware underlying the structure of the net (and there’s no Platform 9¾ turnoffs to be found) but more than whether it’s “real,” I’m interested in whether it’s useful.

2 Likes

I used to access the Darkweb via Tor quite regularly. So I have always been fascinated by this kind of stuff.

I am quite interested to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes… But I am completely unsure how I would go about doing so.

1 Like

I am definitely bookmarking this thread!!!

I wanted to ask the same thing

You know, this internet stuff can actually be related to magic to some degree. In an OEC Im part of they have a shoutbox. Even when Im not around there virtually, I can mental-dive there and actually meet and interact with the other psychics there, and the coolest part is that it seems just like an astral place.

1 Like

Yeah, Ive done online stichomancy and stuff, but that’s regular internet and not some mystical levels of it.

I think the internet’s great, as important as fire and the wheel in driving human evolution, but if people are going to claim novel magickal ways of working it then at least some sharing of an experience, or a way to start with a method, would be cool.

If i claimed fridge-freezers were portals to another dimension then just left it at that, it’d be kind of a useless post, unless I shared how I used one and (ideally) how other people can do the same.

1 Like

Well we could think of this as a somewhat real universe/reality, like our own holographic universe - of course this is as well just a part of our universe as our universe is part of endless thing called reality/everything/existence ? or whatever.

Maybe in future we can use machines more in aid of occult rituals, and we can even do group occult rituals, even orgies via internet.

@Lady Eva

True, perhaps OP should expand on what he wanted by bringing about this topic.

@Black Flame

Web-orgy? Lol!

I have a close friend into radionics and he has several Internet based radionics programs that he runs successfully to help himself and other people. The Internet opens whole new realms of possible practical magickal applications.

2 Likes

ive found simple, yet potent magickal techniques on the deep web… like how to direct baneful energy through a flashlight onto someones photo

2 Likes

Well, Jaron? Go ahead and share with us! We can’t all go down to those levels. But if you have and found something useful to the magicians on this forum, show us.

1 Like

[quote=“Diazin, post:10, topic:4830”]@Lady Eva

True, perhaps OP should expand on what he wanted by bringing about this topic.

@Black Flame

Web-orgy? Lol![/quote]

Yes everyone has internet attached to their head/brain by some kind of nano technical wires or just electronical impulses and will experience it pretty much like real orgy, fucking each other like it was there but in reality its via the world wide web.

I hope this doesn’t really happen thought :smiley: they might just chip all our heads with little internets… Just like the chips in our mobile phones…

hope not.

Of course now we could do sex magic orgy via web cam, but that would most probably feel quite retarded.

1 Like

Anything beyond 3 is guesses and made up, sounds like a fake list that came from abovetopsecret, that site is full of spyware and viruses btw, just in case anyone here goes there, on top of that, that site has a contract with the NSA to collect all posts and look for suspicious posts which is why no posts are allowed to be deleted on there, so some of the spyware/viruses may be NSA created, not the typical adware stuff. And if this post was made on that site it would be deleted within seconds that’s how they keep the secret.

2 Likes

The web Marianas exists.
The TR.001 is a sort of exit or entry for another reality, the real reality …
it’s more than one level of the internet.
Knowledge is power.
Everything is fiction.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @xyn0n ! Please take a moment to click below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

You don’t want that inside you.

1 Like

Most of the time, if someone says something is not accessible directly, then 99.99999% of the time it is accessible directly

1 Like

I don’t think this has much to do with the occult but the dark web is full of the occult…Mariana’s web was never proven and it cannot exist because it requires some supercomputer or something like that,but since the topic here is the deep web,there is a lot of Satanism and the occult down there…I heard that there are even occult markets where they sell things like human organs and skulls for necromancy or illegal substances that can be used in occult and magick,and even though I didn’t go all the way down to see what type of crazy occult things they have,I am a curious person so I will look into the occultism on the deep web even more

1 Like