Dedication to Azazel and what he wants from us

this is a topic about the demon prince Azazel and what he is telling me via energy currents and vibes… Azazel as some may know is a very physical demonic being he takes pleasure in the flesh and its experiences… from what he has told me is this some of you may as a sorcerer not want to hear… don’t get wrapped up in the spiritual practice and forget about the physical earth and body… focus more on life enjoying it and embracing the human flesh instead of running from it and using Magick as an excuse to escape the daily mundane world… stay in the flesh because those dead spirits without a human body crave the flesh and roam the spirit Astral realms seeking it missing the warmth of the sun and the taste of food… do not take this body for granted and enjoy it to its fullest…

when working with Azazel this is the message I get from him I have been focusing to much on spirit travel and escaping my body Azazel has smacked me and said no stay in the body and don’t focus on escaping it so much… thought I’d share this with everyone

5 Likes

I’ve asked Azazel for help with spirit travel and I think he is holding me back and wants me to stay in this body instead of using astral travel as an excuse to escape my life here on earth…

It took a while before he would let me out of my body as well. He has his reasons.

1 Like

he’s told me I keep running from the flesh and I should instead embrace it and not use things like spirit travel as a way to hide from it he was very clear about this during meditation tonight

1 Like

That definitely sounds like him.

2 Likes

I get energy current vibes during meditation and I write down what I felt for it in my book of shadows and that was the message for tonight

1 Like

it’s kind of like he is standing behind me during meditation and whispering in my ears I write down what I hear and that’s how it works for me

2 Likes

Well it sounds like you’re making great progress. Good job.

1 Like

What are some other names Azazel has been known as?

1 Like

the gods Shamash and Utu

1 Like

Samas!!! Shamsiel?? Azazel is Shamsiel? :hushed:

no Shamash an old Babylon God around the times of Enki and Enlil

1 Like

Shamash Samas Baal Samas. I’m familiar with him. Popular mythos says Samas is also Shamsiel, one of the 20 watchers. So Azazel is also Samas?
Ooh that does make sense. I’ve read Samas is also a god of the black light

1 Like

yup

1 Like

Franz Bardon pointed the very same problem about astral travel in his books.
Such bliss is overwhelming for some and those wanna end their life after visiting the astral world because there in astral is everything.
Now you know why Lord Azazel pointed that it is not yet your time :+1:

2 Likes

yeah he knows I would never return to my physical body after seeing something like that the earth realm would just be a joke and I probably would kill myself in order to escape it again

1 Like