Decorating My directional sigil stones

Hi all

I was hoping to get some ideas about how to decorate my flat small pieces of river stone for my arch angels and demonic kings sigils for my circle.

I was thinking of the arch angels I can with paint their sigils only in their color only on the rock or just paint in black their sigils on the rocks only.

Then the Demonic Kings I was thinking of painting the front surface of the stone black and then their sigils red.

Any thoughts on my project?

Thanks,

G

When I was first into magick I eventually made some signs on foam board and painted on elemental sigils for four banners. I only used them a few times though. I usually used colored candles or visualized symbols for my directions.

I don’t want to influence your decisions, and I feel excited to hear about your progress and I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of it when you are done (if you can share). So I wanted to share something that might help you decide easier for yourself.

One way to decide about things and develop your sense of what will work best for you is using your own body as a kind of compass.

When faced with a decision, relax and then imagine having already completed one of your options (as if you are in the future some weeks or months later, having chosen your first option), and notice how your body feels (usually in the stomach area). Then, again, relax, imagine your next option as already chosen in the future, and notice how you feel.

There is usually a different sensation for each choice, and one will be much more positive. This is a pretty easy way to access our subconscious and body intelligence, areas of our mind that have access to all the information we know. It’s impossible for the conscious mind to sort through all of it, but this is one of the ways we can access it.

[quote=“NariusV, post:2, topic:2885”]When I was first into magick I eventually made some signs on foam board and painted on elemental sigils for four banners. I only used them a few times though. I usually used colored candles or visualized symbols for my directions.

I don’t want to influence your decisions, and I feel excited to hear about your progress and I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of it when you are done (if you can share). So I wanted to share something that might help you decide easier for yourself.

Thanks NariusV!

I have a problem with second guessing even gut decision.

Well I will be going with the arch angels painting their sigils in their colors and the demonic kings black with the red sigils. This is the one I get most excited about!

Thanks

K

One way to decide about things and develop your sense of what will work best for you is using your own body as a kind of compass.

When faced with a decision, relax and then imagine having already completed one of your options (as if you are in the future some weeks or months later, having chosen your first option), and notice how your body feels (usually in the stomach area). Then, again, relax, imagine your next option as already chosen in the future, and notice how you feel.

There is usually a different sensation for each choice, and one will be much more positive. This is a pretty easy way to access our subconscious and body intelligence, areas of our mind that have access to all the information we know. It’s impossible for the conscious mind to sort through all of it, but this is one of the ways we can access it.[/quote]

Thats great!