Deciding how much someone suffers in a curse?

It’s maybe a silly question that’s why I can’t find an answer anywhere , is there a way to decide the amount of suffering someone goes through when you curse them? I want to curse someone who played with my emotions and caused me immense pain , I want him to suffer the same emotional pain nothing more , nothing less . I don’t want his work , health or anything else suffer as it will make me feel guilty and I don’t want to loose sleep over this ! Am I too nice to curse someone ?

3 Likes

Enough to cast out a curse is relentless in my eyes and shouldn’t be spared with a get even attitude but moreso one that is shown no remorse or guilt (as it may backfire and they truly deserve it). I think you are able to do this, but I don’t hear of curses with a get even mentality.

I could be wrong though.

Edit: you sound like a nice person thinking it through. That’s good, maybe let this one slide and accept your peace of mind by moving along the currents of forgiveness than grudge beholding.

1 Like

Visualization. Clearly see how you want him to suffer. That should do it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes that’s the name “get even curse” ! I just said it to a demon in my head , looking at his picture before deleting it!now it’s in his hands!

2 Likes

I visualized for 2 years of him coming to me and making peace , with zero affects!

1 Like

Visualization is part of the process, it’s not what manifests what you want. It helps you to focus your mind on exactly what you want. That’s all it does. That’s why I suggested adding it to your existing method, to make sure you have a specific and clear idea in mind of your desired end result.

3 Likes

Turning the visualisation itself into spellwork can be a good method.
I did it once to sombody who approached me wrong.
I was so mad that i put on some candles, incense and perhaps you can make use of a quartz crystal, or something else to keep in your hands for energy transmission (a picture of the person, some dna, object that belongs to the person)
Meditate on the feelings and energy that they awoke within you and visualise what you want that happends very clearly.
Speak it aloud as if you talk to him/her personally , shout ask questions, whatever.
As long as you visualize everything (the feelings, everything) very clearly.
When you feel you’re done, put an hermetic approach to the working and say something like ‘it is done’ and blow out the candles, end the working etc

4 Likes

I had a very strong effect from it.

That being said, with implementing certain feelings in people, always realize that even if they feel certain things doesn’t necessarly mean that they talk about it or that it can be seen by the outside world.

1 Like

Yes that’s a very effective spell work :+1:

1 Like