Deceased mothers pendant materialized from nothing

July 15th, 2014 a night ill never forget. It was the day my mother died, in front of me. I was 14 at the time. So flash forward to 2019, just moved out and my sister gave me this pendant that my mother owned. Me being an IDIOT I lost it a couple days after I got it two months later, haven’t seen it ONCE, and I got up from my bed went to go piss, then went to my bed and lied down on my back, scrolled through my phone a bit, got up and Clink the pendant falls from my lap. In utter astonishment i start hysterically laughing. Seriously made my day. Then my DUMBASS loses it again not kidding like a week later. So November i get hospitalized because I took it a lil to far undergoing constant possession, with dark energy flowing so heavy i didn’t really know how to handle it. Now I’m in the hospital and I walk out of my room, and back in and on the table is the fucking PENDANT I pick it up and I heard my mothers voice clear as day. Here’s a photo of the pendant I managed to take a picture of it on one of the hospital sinks, sitting next to aphrodites pendulum.

7 Likes

Seems like you keep losing it while your mother keeps finding it for you. :wink:

6 Likes

Is that a pendulum of rose quartz? It might be a sign that she is your new spirit guide @WhatEven
Learn divination through pendulum :wink:

3 Likes

It is. That pendulum used to be STUPID powerful, unlucky me and Aphrodite had a falling out, because she was my favorite enitity for awhile, until she lost her shit at me because i didn’t love her as much as a used to, and the only reason i stopped loving her was because the docs drugged me up so hard i couldn’t even feel her presence. How does one love a thing they cannot see or feel? anyways, you’re right, i should start working with pendulums again, ive had great success before so i guess its time to take a trip to amazon and pick a few up! Thanks for the tip buddy!

3 Likes

i hope my mom can still guide me even when my senses are closed, and being spiritual castrated doesn’t make it any easier.

5 Likes

Not your fault at all and I’m certain that she understands. You should try to activate your senses again so you can sense her again.

Makes me happy to see that you’re motivated! Good luck and we’re here in case you need more advice. :grin:

She probably is and will guide you, she’s your mother and she loves you.

2 Likes

It’s crazy when that happens right. I had a key that was missing for 2 months clang on the floor in front of me with no where to fall from.

2 Likes

What do you do with dark energy becuase it is so intense for me. Gonna lye down but lying down sucks too

Honestly, i should be the last person to ask, i handled it horribly, lost control, Darkness helped me gain control over my reality but at the same time, i was losing control mentally. I remember the darkness from lucifers temple. !00s of occultists all sitting around a throne, every occultist was expelling mass amounts of dark energy flowing up from they’re heads, collecting together, it blasted through the ceiling of the temple and into me. How did i handle it? I embraced it, and took it all, i was in my bathroom for hours, collecting energy from this temple. To describe the feeling is quite impossible. Euphoria is one the feelings but i cant go deeper than that. Darkness was infused within the essence of my reality. There wasn’t a moment when i wasn’t possessed by something. What i’m trying to get at is manage darkness, or darkness manages you. Now how to manage darkness i wish i knew, for if i did, i wouldn’t be in the pickle that i’m in now. I let darkness manage me and now? All power gone, contentment? Gone. Everything i ever wished for came true then was ripped away from me. Much love and tread carefully my friend.

Your mom can and will. She’s your mom. Mothers always find a way. You think death can keep her from protecting you? Think again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like that. Thank you for the wise words.

1 Like

All I can do is just feel it. I go through it at that intensity almost every other day. The more I hold back hurt the worse it is. When I cry and let it out, it’s gone temp. to be back soon but with it I know that’s gping through it is why my intuition and precog, telepathy, empathy are all made stronger.

1 Like