Death of the JCI prisons

As far as you know, but it just means we only know about those that were open about it.

2 Likes

Again, it’s the people, not the particular beliefs. And when you step outside of your own biases and look at human history, you’ll see that practically every religion did the same thing, including the pagan tribes that modern worshippers like to whitewash and romanticize. The Norse, for example, were raiders who butchered men, old women, and children, raped and enslaved the young women, and committed wholesale genocide.

The only real difference is that when Rome converted to Christianity, they then had access to the largest, and most skilled, army ever created up until that point.

7 Likes

Why are you so stuck on what they’ve done? How has this really affected you at all?

3 Likes

I remember that pdf

1 Like

But they’re not, that’s my point, if they were, I’d criticise them too, also, no reason to reply with “cut your bullshit.” There’s nicer ways to express disagreement.

And Satanists are not in massive power, and like I said, Satanist and Buddhist philosophy isn’t as violent as the JCI, not even a little. So if they were in power and practiced their philosophy as Lavey said, the world would be much better

1 Like

They are not? I can count three people at least says otherwise, are you sure if thats just what you want to see?

Buddhists are not LHP at all, lol at Satanists not as being violent, did you read what @Dankquanicus said?

You are coming up with the same ‘bullshit’ argument, its fucking bullshit, I call an apple an apple. This title would have changed to LHP instead of JCI if LHP gang was majority.

2 Likes

This seems quite appropriate. You’re largely ignoring the things that don’t support your personal point of view.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

LHP is basically judge jury and executioner and that makes the world a safer place? Everyone has personal intent and motivations.

1 Like

StrengthenedWarrior, are you talking about how innocent Left Hand Path is while this forum is 50% of threads about people mind raping their exes?

2 Likes

I don’t really think it will die off. It makes people feel safe (safety in numbers) and in many ways by focusing on the “good” aspects of the religions people feel more say inspired by JCI and its beliefs. No belief truely dies off it just gets recycled.

This :ok_hand:t3:. I once found myself wondering how tf is watching a 40 minute video and hating on the cult I was raised in benefiting me. I’d rather spend an hour expanding my knowledge on other areas. Now it’s almost impossible to ignore JCI but it’s not that hard to let it not affect you.

3 Likes

As with all things spiritual everybody thinks they are right My mum was a strict baptist nicest lady you could wish to meet but she hated catholics with a passion that was scary
I on the other hand decided very early on that that particular god was a lying twisted bastard and having read throught loads and loads of books on everything the only spiritual book to thoroughly ring true was the Satanic bible Anton Lavey I much prefer (“If some one slaps you Smash him in the face to give him the wisdom not to do that again”) It sounds so much more positive than “turn the other cheek”
As for Satanists and child rape and unspeakable acts I do get the impression that the people that do that sort of thing are hiding behind the jci lie that Satan is the bad guy and therefore will do that sort of thing when in fact most of what is out in the open on that score is purpertrated by jci it’s in the papers very regularly and not a Satanist in sight …But I suspect if the roles were changed and there was a Satanic church on every street corner we would see the same old coming from there as well

1 Like

I saw children being indoctrinated with fear of hell, had friends say that what I follow is evil, and more. It has affected me

2 Likes

Lol this brings back memories of a time in primary school where they lectured us about how Jesus was the only way and Magick was evil. Heck the images they showed of Satan were disturbing af. Though at some point you grow up and realize how fake this all is. Off course if people beleive they’re going to a firey pit for rubbing one off then I’m not judging :eyes:

2 Likes

I see children indoctrinated into thinking Facebook is a good, benevolent product, but I don’t get my underwear in a bunch over it. You clearly just want to feel outrage. I not going to waste any more time on feeding your need for it. I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

I never referenced the LHP as a general practice of hurting people, it is included tho

I have simply stated that to me, Satanism and Buddhism are 2 philosophies that are the best to follow imo

I know there are black magickians that cause harm, even evilly and unjustly, and I don’t like it.

All I’m saying is that currently, the JCI holds massive power and has caused massive damage

If it was the same with LHPers, I’d rightfully criticise them, thankfully, these magickians who you see cause harm, don’t hold richness and political power to influence millions

I don’t like harming of any kind, even if it seems justified

3 Likes

Did you not read what I said to him, I clearly stated there are people as such, but if you follow Lavey, you don’t act as such

1 Like

Actually I was just wondering on the death of JCI

and it does outrage me that these religions hold massive control through fear when I see people close to me being affected by it, wouldn’t you feel outrage?

1 Like

No you clown, you are trying to make LHP innocent by claiming ‘the asshole ones are not one of us’, do you know who also does that? People in JCI faith.

Buddhism and Satanism could be your favourites, and thats okay with me, and I never answered to that but this

Them being minortiy doesn’t make them less evil a single bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

But I have observed you for two years. I have never seen such a biased people who legit never learned from and discussion in my life. In fact, you will either say ‘maybe I am biased but’ or ‘I am not biased’ next, completely dismissing my claim.

People doesn’t have to believe me either but just take your time look at this thread people, you will see what I mean.

From now on I will do virtually anything to NOT argue with you because you really annoy me the hell out, to be fair. Best of luck.

4 Likes

I am pretty satisfied that i am not taking part in this conversation as i know nothing about it.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t, but thankfully like I said, they don’t hold massive power